Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All those who are upset that soe is PUBLISHING not DEVELOPING vanguard and not microsoft read this!!

Comments

• KnivesOnlyKnivesOnly Member Posts: 401

scrap that.... LOL

• terrifiedterrified Member Posts: 143
    ya and i for one am glad soe is publishing this and am glad it was released early why? because for starters it weeds out some of the idiots out there. and being a microsoft hater myself i'm glad microsoft isnt publishing vanguard (just think if they would have put thier activation system in vanguard you'd have to buy multiple copies if your one of the peeps who have access to multiple computers at multiple places like at home or at a friends house or wherever) when you only had one account in mind
    Originally posted by KnivesOnly

scrap that.... LOL

hehe makes ya wonder what would have happened if BLIZZARD took over publish rights LOL can see it now WOW 2.0 errr 3.0 since we already have bloody crusade the new expansion pac
  • SniperfireSniperfire Member Posts: 83
    hmm interesting. what does that REALLY mean?

and hahahaha! nice cartoon! i love those things ^_^

Cloud mother bitch!
    Final Fantasy 7
    myspace: www.myspace.com/i_alwayslie_

Originally posted by Sniperfire

hmm interesting. what does that REALLY mean?

and hahahaha! nice cartoon! i love those things ^_^
    it means were better off having soe publish vanguard then we would if microsoft did.
  • jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221
    Originally posted by KnivesOnly

scrap that.... LOL
    ROFLMAO!!

PS: I personaly think both MS and SOE are evil, so it doesnt realy matter whos publishing.

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage

• SmydSmyd Member Posts: 37
    Happy SoE are in on this on all accounts.... Everyone hates SoE cos they are all sheep!

Never had any problems with them in the last 7 years (Or at least since they took over Verant...)

Awesome

• goofy3kgoofy3k Member UncommonPosts: 250
    The moral of the strip - no matter who publishes people still got screwed. haha