Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bloof Elves

NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755
Gtfo. Please, you make us lose 90% more WSG games than we normally would, oh, and stop denying that you are an alliance alt if you are going to continue to play like one.

Seriously, it's a game, nobody cares if your toon looks pretty, alliance, stop flocking to horde to make a pretty looking pixel. You make our community and PvP games worse.

Comments

• theratmonkeytheratmonkey Member Posts: 684
    Oh, boo hoo.

Groovy.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486
    NEs look pretty, or anyways very much like BEs does. THe most guys do care about the toons looking pretty, and 90% more loss? Alliance alrdy lost 99% and I don't think BEs make that much difference.

• SyriSyri Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Originally posted by Nierro

Gtfo. Please, you make us lose 90% more WSG games than we normally would, oh, and stop denying that you are an alliance alt if you are going to continue to play like one.

Seriously, it's a game, nobody cares if your toon looks pretty, alliance, stop flocking to horde to make a pretty looking pixel. You make our community and PvP games worse.

how about instead of complaining about it on an internet forum, you communicate directly with the people that you say are screwing up, and offer them advice on how to fit into the tactics being used and such? they might just be new to the game.

at the end of the day, even if they're former alliance players, when they rolled a blood elf, that made them a horde player. if nobody tells you what you are expected to be doing though, how can you be expected to do so??

welcome the new numbers to your side, offer them advice on how to fit in, tell them what others are up to so they can join in instead of being isolated and ending up playing their own game and conflicting.

of course, if you try these and they don't listen, then sure, complain. but all i see from this post is "wah, wah! you don't KNOW how to play the same as me despite not knowing my expectation! go away! go play alliance, we only want psychics who already know what to do!"

after all, as you say, it's a game... help others experience it better, and they'll play better. you'll feel better.

------------------------------
    Currently playing: Rift

former player of: DAoC, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, SWG (pre-NGE), WoW, Warhammer online, LotR:O

• NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755
    Syri you give them to much credit, they don't listen. Every game I ask them(the blood elves) to do shit to help us actually win the game, be it WSG or AB. I tell a paladin to heal and they respond "dotn tel me hao 2 play my cllas plz". I'm so friggin tired of it all, that is why I made this post.

And they are Alliance players because they roll names like "Ballzoffire" or "Blooddragin", act immature, and suck at PvP. They aren'tt Horde, Horde for the most part are respecful and the exact opposite.

EDIT; and if you thought I spelled Blood wrong, Bloof mean a lethargic good for nothing piece of rock that just takes up space.