Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Get a free copy of MASSIVE Magazine!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has teamed up with MASSIVE Magazine to bring you a cool new offer available only to registered members of our site. You can get one issue of MASSIVE totally free, with no obligations just for being a member of MMORPG.com!

NOTE: This offer for a free printed magazine is only available to residents of the US. However, we have arranged for our non-US members to get access to a digital version of the magazine free as well!

This offer is 100% free, you will only need to provide your mailing address, no billing information will be collected.

To get your free magazine just click here!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767
    Sweet, been curious about how the magazine is, but there was no way in hell I would order it unless I could take a look at it in advance. Hopefully it will be worth the subscription fee.
  • godpuppetgodpuppet Member Posts: 1,416
    Once again the yanks get the goodys and the rest of the world gets a few webpages to look over...

So annoyed, I needed some new toilet reading material as well..

---

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Originally posted by godpuppet

Once again the yanks get the goodys and the rest of the world gets a few webpages to look over...

This is probably because it costs about $1 to ship a magazine in the US using the USPS magazine rates.  And it costs about $5 to send one outside the US.  I can't really blame MASSIVE for this decision, but I am thankful that they game up with the digital option for our non-US members.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• godpuppetgodpuppet Member Posts: 1,416
    Originally posted by Admin

Originally posted by godpuppet

This is probably because it costs about $1 to ship a magazine in the US using the USPS magazine rates.  And it costs about $5 to send one outside the US.  I can't really blame MASSIVE for this decision, but I am thankful that they game up with the digital option for our non-US members. That is very true.

---

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    I'm worth 5$!
  • aliksteelaliksteel Member UncommonPosts: 38
    well I have seen the first magazine when it first started. it looked like it was going to be a WOW massive magazine so never order it. but if thay want to let me see anothere one then ok. I will check it out. I just hope it's not going to be 90% of one game and some adds for the rest of the MMO world
  • Lunar_KnightLunar_Knight Member Posts: 292

Ya, the magazine does have some interesting articles. I've been buying the the copies at stores as they come in. I assume the company makes more of a profit if you order directly from them? And one more question: What issue are we getting free? The next issue that comes out,  #1 or #2?

Oh and godpuppet, I really love your avatar. If "the Decider" would wear that when he gives a state of the union address, I'd watch it everytime.

...but time flows like a river...

...and history repeats...

-Leader of "The Fighting Irish" in DAoC on Hib/Kay-

• aliksteelaliksteel Member UncommonPosts: 38
    I got issue #1 seems like a long time ago.  I hope I am not going to get the same one again.
  • roadwarriorsroadwarriors Member Posts: 218
    Don't do it. The crap is founded by SOE. Biased reviews and false information.
  • pureazurepureazure Member Posts: 148

Any idea how long it takes for the digital version ?

// The G&H Townhall - http://gnhth.vault.ign.com - a Gods and Heroes fansite

• Brutus001Brutus001 Member Posts: 6

This is a good magazine folks. If you want to read about MMO's in a game magazine and not have to sift through other "junk" like you do in other magazines, but you want to read about MMO's only, this is a great magazine for that goal.

I subscribe to it and I am glad I do. In my humble opinion it is one of the better magazines out there--but then for the most part I am only interested in MMO's or RPG's.

If you are hesittating about ordering because you are uncertain about the quality of a new magazine don't hesitate any longer. It is a good one to have for your reading purposes.

• RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638

Ok, I'm going to get it.

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

For free digital game magazines you have http://www.gamerzines.com/ (which just released xbox360 issue 3 and pc-issue 2).

Scandinavian people can check out http://www.gamereactor.se/

• napalmswebnapalmsweb Member UncommonPosts: 150
    How do we get access to the digital version?