Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POTBS CB keys available on 3 sites

saw a guy posted at www.flyinglab.com/forums a quick note about POTBS keys.

MMOsite.com 100 keys

Warcry.com 50 keys

MMOrpg.com 50 keys

lets rock

Comments

• ArgahawkArgahawk Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Yes but on MMOsite.com you need to be gold member  :/

• VinLiegerVinLieger Member Posts: 7
    And the one on Warcry.com is broken
  • BzrkBzrk Member Posts: 163
    Nope, its over
  • tamer6tamer6 Member Posts: 23
    Mmosite you dont have to be a "gold member" you just need to have gold which is about 10 post i think and i believe you start with a few gold once you create account. If you dont have gold just spam their forums(who cares anyway) :P then go to mmosite shop and trade your points for gold
  • kjm2006kjm2006 Member Posts: 90
    Originally posted by tamer6

Mmosite you dont have to be a "gold member" you just need to have gold which is about 10 post i think and i believe you start with a few gold once you create account. If you dont have gold just spam their forums(who cares anyway) :P then go to mmosite shop and trade your points for gold
    Yeah it's true and very easy just need to give your birthday and what contry your from and you get 20 points (which is two gold) and you just have to wait about 5mins after activing your account for the points to show then you log in to the page on the link and get a beta key, easy!

POTBS username:yohorumrunner
    Guild:St George Squadron

• KoolaiderKoolaider Member Posts: 450
    I tried to sign up at warcry over a week ago, but the site is broke, I guess.
  • LHOOLHOO Member Posts: 103
    Originally posted by tamer6

that's right, ur account start with 20 points since its been created. then u can exchange for gold at their shop.

• IneveraskforthisIneveraskforthis Member Posts: 374
    deleted
  • VashnerVashner Member Posts: 58
    One day left here. This game looks sweet so far.
  • smartkidzsmartkidz Member Posts: 252
    I'm too late then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    =The best bash.org quote ever=
    Curt teh Juggler: our graduation ceremony was today, and right when some gamer nerd got his diploma, someone in the audience played the zelda "get item" music and he did the zelda spin-hold-out-item stance
    Curt teh Juggler: it was quite possibly the most amazing thing ever.