Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

da da da da da da da da da da SHADOWBANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

when i first started it was crap but they fixed most of the problems and it is pretty good now but there is still some serious lag image  and it is for hard core PVP and this is really there only choice  out there  which is good for me at least

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

Comments

• crimsonbrucrimsonbru Member Posts: 15
    Greatest game out there right now in my opinion.  I used to be against pvp... well not against but not interested i suppose is a better word.  Anyway... shadowbane changed all that for me, if more people would give the game a chance and keep in mind its a game while playing it i think it could really add alot to the public's gaming lives haha.  Give the game a try... oh and btw if the lag is bad on the regular servers come join us on Test... we rock out all day and night haha.

• Stravus-EBStravus-EB Member Posts: 79
    From what i have heard patch 2.5 is suppose to remove most of the lag. Hopefully it will.

• LypheusLypheus Member UncommonPosts: 82

Still enjoying the game now ... I went off to try games like SWG, AC2 and L2 only to pitch em and come back. Great game, just a bit long in the tooth from a graphics perspective. If they added more content for PvE I think it would help the game as a whole by making it more interesting for people until they are ready to participate in PvP (i.e. newbland)

• McygeeMcygee Member Posts: 76
    I "kind of" enjoyed it when I first joined.  When there were acctually people to group with, but quit because it's the perfect example of a leveling treadmill.  All hunting is the same, tedious and boring after a short time.  Then I came back to give it another try, only to find everybody had quit and I couldn't find anybody to group with.  Because this game is pretty much unsoloable, it is now ever worse than before.

"Getting it is easy. Filling it with illegal substances and sending accross the border is not."
    -Ignignokt

---Playing---
    Asheron's Call

• Stravus-EBStravus-EB Member Posts: 79
    This game is based on groups and guild warfare. Find a good guild on a populated server, I suggest Vengeance then behind it Mourning. They are the 2 most populated servers averaging 1200+ prime time population.  Mournign is the roleplay server were you will have to conform to lore to get into most guilds. Veangance is the hardcore pvp server. On Vengeance you will be killed alot as soon as you leave the freehold but if you find a decent guidl you will level very fast and then you can enter the real shadowbane world of pvp.