Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for mature players

Any mature players on the Magellan server may contact our growing guild for future world domination.

We are called HGC (Holy Grail Crusaders).

This game is great for a free game! Especially if you can get over some of the rough chinese to english translation issues.

I know we are having a great time playing and knowing players can take over and control cities makes it just that more interesting. Kinda reminds me of a certain game in space in a time long, long ago.

It's still in beta but chugging along pretty well. The thing to remember is report issues found instead of complaining about them. It will definitely help to make the finished product a great piece of work. It is also obvious from the fact that when travelling the world some ports in Less populated areas can't be landed, must still be coding those in.

Well, that's all for now hope to see some of the people on this site in game and have fun playing! No matter what MMO you are in!

Aaah......
the pain!!

Comments

• CherelCherel Member Posts: 34
    Here is CdrCherel, Executive Officer and one of the original members of the Sanctuary guild within this MMORPG.

Pleased to meet you.
  • TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984
      Ahoy there Matey! Good fortunes in all yer persuits!

If your even on Columbus send a tell to Oseralis. Ill have more Sisal then you can wave a stick at!

Careful about them Reveants and Shadow Pirates though. A shady bunch of people but they make

excelent trade offers Lol no guarentee youll live to enjoy yer profits though.
  • Bai_KaiBai_Kai Member Posts: 23

'ello to ya' both.

If'n y're lookin for me in-game look for Sai_Jo. I can be found sailin' me raidin' ship and sinking whatever is in cannon range!

Aaah......
    the pain!!