Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FALLEN EARTH WEBSITE

suskesuske Member Posts: 714

the site has been updated, forums, lore,timeline, etc. check it out!

www.fallenearth.com

Comments

• TharcideTharcide Member Posts: 97
    Thanks for telling us.

I just found out about Fallen earth today (By one of your posts)

I'm hyped :/

... That may or may not be a good thing. It's a while until beta starts even .

• tivurskytivursky Member Posts: 29
    Originally posted by Gunblade

Wow. The side-bar used for navigating the site is skinned just like the Fallout menu system with the large red buttons and rusted metal look.
    I mean I know this game is like fallout in it's setting/genre we all know that. But jeesus lol. Thats a little much eh?
    I like the new website. But they have not sent out a newsletter in ages. I hope they are still on target with a release.
    Fallout invented rust and large red buttons?  That's news to me.
  • RPGnubRPGnub Member Posts: 96
    Using subtle Fallout references for their game sounds actually pretty clever to me, might attract more people that way.

Also I doubt anyone will sue the team because of red buttons... maybe if they used the Pip-Boy though.
  • AdelaAdela Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by RPGnub

Using subtle Fallout references for their game sounds actually pretty clever to me, might attract more people that way.

Also I doubt anyone will sue the team because of red buttons... maybe if they used the Pip-Boy though.
    Well it does appear to be a direct rip off of Fallout  look and feel", including the Pip-boy like video device under the menu.   It's not just the red buttons, of course, it's the entire menu.  Maybe they know something we don't about the Fallout MMO project.
  • ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550
    The Artwork of this Women looks really really crappy.

They should remove this fanart,ingame looks much better.
  • adriradrir Member Posts: 101
    Originally posted by Adela

Originally posted by RPGnub

Well it does appear to be a direct rip off of Fallout  look and feel", including the Pip-boy like video device under the menu.   It's not just the red buttons, of course, it's the entire menu.  Maybe they know something we don't about the Fallout MMO project.

It is merely the Post-Apocalypse "look and feel". Both games belong to the same genre, so similarities would be expected. If you don't understand, examine how games in other genres, fantasy in particular, often share familiar aesthetics.

The menu itself doesn't look anything like Fallout's menu in my opinion. Unless somebody has seen a version of Fallout I havn't?