Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking of comming back

leowyattleowyatt Member Posts: 129
Ok so the last time I logged into this game was Aug 16th 2004.  I have been feeling the itch to come back but I dont want to come back to solo play.  I quit last time due to not being able to find a good clan.  I am willing to restart on server from scratch but was wondering if there were any clans willing to take me in and reshow me the ropes.

Comments

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821
    2 good PvE clans on Bartz that are just full of friendly people that are more then happy to help are Immortal Warlords at www.immortalwarlords.us and Epic Heroes at www.legendaryheroes.us. Both of these clans are on the Bartz server and both are level 5 with their own academies and alliances. I only suggest these 2 clans as I have personal experience with both and they are very good helpful people. Also being PvE oriented they will allow you time to get your feet wet with L2 and not force you into a war before your ready. Both of these clans will fight fiercely to defend themselves but they don't go out picking fights like a lot of other clans do. They are just good peeps that play to have fun and enjoy each others company.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }