Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who'se eating up all the DR keys??

Seriously. You get like 100 people asking for them, most of which have no prior posts in MMORPG forums.

Am I the only one who thinks somehting fishy is going on?

Are people multiple accounting and hording them? lol.

Comments

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Yes... because you know, we all want keys to a game that only has one way to make you pay for it: "If you pay us we will give you cool armor... oh, and you will be able to hold more than one potion in a stack!!! Isn't that awesome?" -.-

Honestly, if you have to have such a stupid way to make money, it's more than likely that your game isn't worth it to begin with. The need to potion spam ftl!

And umm, to actually answer your question, no... it's people who don't play these games, and enjoy DR because they don't know that games can actually be fun, intuitive, and non-gimmicks.

• JesterDevJesterDev Member Posts: 44
    I gave out all mine. Personally the games not worth it. I mean they must have gotten krusty the clown for some of the voices, and cardboard weapons and armor?? WTF!? No thanks.
  • JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by Skiddish
    Seriously. You get like 100 people asking for them, most of which have no prior posts in MMORPG forums.

Am I the only one who thinks somehting fishy is going on?
    Are people multiple accounting and hording them? lol.

Probably selling/exchanging them for other keys. Yes there are lots of accounts made to only spam invites all over the place (highest I have seen is 36! begs from a single account).
  • AlteredCarbnAlteredCarbn Member Posts: 33
    Probably people that want to try it, play it for a few days then drop it like it's hot.  Dungeon Runners seriously sucks.
  • SkiddishSkiddish Member Posts: 103

I'm completey aware that it sucks.

Just wondering where all the interest came from?

Why is the hype of this game so high >.>

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762
    Well it really dosn't look that good I must admit. But Me and my roomate tried playing Titan quest together but my computer just can't handle the graphics in the game and lags horribly. Atleast Dungeon runners could be a nice alternative for us to play together for a bit. Heck I'm still waiting for a key...meh.=)

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• KitsunamiKitsunami Member UncommonPosts: 101

dungeon runner was funny for a bit, but then i got bored of the repetitive jokes and idiocy of the game.

I wont be inviting anyone else to it either.

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

I was hoping to try the game,  I have an account from City of Heroes and City of Villians, but never got an invite for DR.  So I guess I will have to wait.