Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Agent Wishlist

Agents deserve better items.  Mainly more rifles, better rifles, and a LARGER RANGE!!!  So, everyone reading this, what do you think Agents need?

Comments

• MaxxxMaxxx Member UncommonPosts: 389

your only level 25.....

• phantiumphantium Member UncommonPosts: 214
    use a scope pall, doh.

leave your ingame name and i'll hook you up with money

Twitter @Phantium

• CrowenCrowen Member Posts: 128

Agents have tones of great rifles and until QL 50 use Caterwals esepially since there now agent only there insainly great rifles. Just mission for them thats what I did with my agent. After that its all about the X-3 unless you get faction from SL to use the new rifles.

• magik_fxmagik_fx Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 278

Actually, until 50 gripo's are much better then anything else, but they only go up to ql 50. They also tend to be a bit expensive and harder to find, but if you can get a 50ish one you're set. A ql 50 grip does nearly twice the damage in 30 seconds compared to a ql 50 cat and edges out the x-3 by a few hundred points as well.

"Trenchcoats and guns go together like peanut butter and jelly"

• MaxxxMaxxx Member UncommonPosts: 389

caterwals are horriable in PvM. Its great at higher levels for PvP because of the fast AS rechrage

X-3 are great for PvM b/c of the good average dmg and the AS dmg.

• crushrcrushr Member Posts: 27
    The Gripo com is a shop sold rifle and therefore easy to come by, although (as said) only obtainable up to Ql 50.

X-3 is boss drop only, but indeed got for PvM in the lower lvls.

At higher lvls the Cat beats almost every rifle due its fast AS cycle, in PvP this is good for abvious reasons and also in PvM.... a good agent can pull a high AS every 10secs on a mob, and therefore have a much higher dmg output then an X-3

New in the game are the perenium rifles, they good incredible good PvM dmg. i don't know how they manage in PvP and what the lowest possible AS cycle is. 175 min dmg is pure fun image

• QuaduceQuaduce Member Posts: 59

Dude you are so clueless. Agents can fake proffecian, they can use like 90% of the items in the game. Not only that but they have probbly the longest ranged weapons that exists, only matched by soldiers and Ma's with bows using a scope range enhancer.