Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I still pre-order on direct2drive for early access?

Well, the question is in the title and I'd also like to know if it's easy enough to play with one hand as I can't use my left arm as it's in a shoulder brace making it stay in a solid position... Pfft!

Comments

• LinuxxxLinuxxx Member Posts: 102
    Originally posted by Becen

Well, the question is in the title and I'd also like to know if it's easy enough to play with one hand as I can't use my left arm as it's in a shoulder brace making it stay in a solid position... Pfft!

If you already have the client you could order it.. but since it sound like you haven't played the game i'm gonna assume you don't have the client. And then i'd recommend to wait until the games come to your local store.. sice the download is rather big, and would probably not be done until the game is in the store.

Edit: Yes you can play the game with one hand
  • BecenBecen Member Posts: 23
    thanks, for your reply... It's helped me on a lot.
  • BaldzuluBaldzulu Member Posts: 19
    Yes, the download will take a day or two so you might be able to get in before release.  That might be the best thing for you since your arm is in a brace, not sure how hard it is for you to go out and get the game from the store.

One hand play for crafting and diplomancy should be no problem.  Fighting could be a challenge but if you set yourself up right it could be done.

Good luck and I hope your arm get better.