Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

deos any 1 know when they will add the 3 other clans cause i want to be in the iron fist clan deos a

ragelionragelion Member Posts: 46
the subject title says it all

Comments

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695
    First off, these are advanced clans, not starting clans.  I'm hoping you know this.  Since that is the case, I am guessing from the boards that they are going to be implemented at some time after launch, or possibly barely prior to launch.  Essentially, you are going to have to grind about 120+ levels to get access to them, so you have time to think about it while they do implement them.
  • ragelionragelion Member Posts: 46
    thats long man 120 lvls!
  • csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121
    well its not going to matter anymore because this game is closing its doors on us...what a piece of bullcrap they did...it was a really cool game to play...now its going to be gone
  • nitebladeniteblade Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by csthao

well its not going to matter anymore because this game is closing its doors on us...what a piece of bullcrap they did...it was a really cool game to play...now its going to be gone
    Bro, come over to Acclaim.  PW may have closed but Acclaim is still going. 
  • PyroPuGPyroPuG Member Posts: 5
    Whew... I thought the game was gone for good. Good thing acclaim also has the game.. Though I find it a little weird that 2 different companies were releasing the exact same game.