Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get down the ship...

Hello friends, i have tried to find this information with no luck, but will the players be able to get down the ship and go to towns, explore islands and stuff like that??

Comments

• smartkidzsmartkidz Member Posts: 252
    Yeah. If I'm correct you might be able to find that info on the main site or the forums on the main site. If you want to check it out here's the link to the main site:www.burningsea.com/

Here's the one to the forums:www.flyinglab.com/forums/

You'll probably find most of the info on the forums though. Good Luck.

/Smartkidz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    =The best bash.org quote ever=
    Curt teh Juggler: our graduation ceremony was today, and right when some gamer nerd got his diploma, someone in the audience played the zelda "get item" music and he did the zelda spin-hold-out-item stance
    Curt teh Juggler: it was quite possibly the most amazing thing ever.

• VinLiegerVinLieger Member Posts: 7
    yes you will be able to leave your ship and explore the towns. As for exploring the islands i think that is scheduled for another release maybe r3/r4 they havent said yet
  • kjm2006kjm2006 Member Posts: 90
    Originally posted by VinLieger

yes you will be able to leave your ship and explore the towns. As for exploring the islands i think that is scheduled for another release maybe r3/r4 they havent said yet
    No you can go out the towns I have seen the screen shots of it. Also to find out most of the info on the game you should look at the dev logs.

POTBS username:yohorumrunner
    Guild:St George Squadron