Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I get a potbs key?

hi guyz, I really want to get in CB. can any1 tell me where I can grab a key?

thx in advance.

Comments

• fauxhallfauxhall Member Posts: 132
    you have to sign up at the game site.

[size=16pt]The Scions[/size]
    ~A Mortal Online Guild~
    www.scionsonline.com

• KoolaiderKoolaider Member Posts: 450
    Good luck too, some people have been waiting for the beta for a long time now.
  • kjm2006kjm2006 Member Posts: 90
    If you looked on the main page you would see they are giving some away

POTBS username:yohorumrunner
    Guild:St George Squadron

Also, you need to have a decent system in order to play. From what I've seen on the forums, you'll need a pc with a videocard capable of using a 2.0 pixel shader. So, even if you end up getting a beta key from a contest or whatnot, you may not be able to get into the beta quite yet.
  • VinLiegerVinLieger Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Koolaider

Also, you need to have a decent system in order to play. From what I've seen on the forums, you'll need a pc with a videocard capable of using a 2.0 pixel shader. So, even if you end up getting a beta key from a contest or whatnot, you may not be able to get into the beta quite yet.

Thats only for the current beta release last time i checked they said they are working on a bunch of options now that will mean you dont need a top spec system so they can start allowingalot more people into it

• TheRebelGenTheRebelGen Member Posts: 103

Not true, in some areas, yes it will be avaible to low specs systems...BUT if you dont havePIXEL SHADERS Dont have any HOPE AT ALL

Plus theres no reason not to have a pixel shader 2.0 you can get a $60 vid card with that

Right, but you also need the processor and RAM to run it without performance problems. I think it's safe to say that you need more than a basic system to get into the beta. We'll see what happens though, just going by what I was told.
  • AlokiaAlokia Member Posts: 11

2.0 Pixal shader is a must currently. I've been anticipating this game for years now.

In short, they are not handing out beta keys on a large scale, they are very selective.

• TheRebelGenTheRebelGen Member Posts: 103

Dont think they dont read it after you apply

And

Dont think they dont take basic systemas cuase thats a requirement for tsting the low end for beta

My friend applyed when i applyed he got accepted in less than 5 days

But he thought the game to be boring and stoped playing and forgot his account (I wanted to stab him)

Thats it..

• AlokiaAlokia Member Posts: 11

Some folks just don't have hardware we can run on. Some don't have hardware sufficient for even our lowest goals. We currently use (nay, demand) Pixel Shader 2.0. If your video card supports an earlier version of Pixel Shader, the game might run but looks like poo. (Maybe it looks more like spilt milk – much stuff is white where there should be lovely colors and other wonderful features.) Some day, we will do a better job of supporting PS 1.1 and at that point, it's good to have folks with those cards in the beta. If your card doesn't support *any* version of Pixel Shader, the game will not run at all. Soon, we will add code to cause it to fail gracefully (pop up an error message telling you to buy a better video card)

Quoted from Misha~Dev team PotBS

GL on your on your "systemas", whatever that may be.