Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RS could quiet possibly be the worst mmorpg out there

JoshuaChodykJoshuaChodyk Member Posts: 22

ok, i once was a MMO n000000000000b as in i played this game for about a year. i wasted a year of my mmo time TT_TT i have played many mmorpgs and sadly this is the worst. i play alot of free ones and they offer alot more but free or paying yuo cannot beat RO, RS should die ^^ but that is my oppinion. people who get all huffy about it are usualy subscribed to RS or are thinking about it. this is called defending your purchase. you dont want to realise how stupid you are for paying for this simple crap and now you try to make it look good like i-pod owners "oh this is great, music for two hours, then the battery dies and the hard drive had a perminant error but i love it... because it cost me $500" maby you should look elseware for mmorpgs? downloading a client does not hurt your computer, i have downloaded hundreds (some multiple times) and nothing has ever happened to me. so RS is the worst and RO is the best ^^

-Josh

i love animaRO if you have it i love you?

Comments

• rk554rk554 Member Posts: 20
    Mabye it was because this was my  first mmorpg, but I didn't find it that bad. Mabye I just have a special connection to it? lol
  • GlassHammer8GlassHammer8 Member Posts: 23
    I think this game is great to get ppl that are new to MMO's used to the basics. I also think that this game would be better if there were less d*cks playing that could scare ppl away from MMO's.
  • necrotherionnecrotherion Member Posts: 130
    Again beating at a dead horse;

This game sucks. Why? Graphics, Audio, combat system, all horrible. I don't care if its Java, and no, I am not going to show you what I can do with Java, so if you planned on bringing that up plx stfu. There is no way you can justify bad graphics... It should have died in around 2000.

And truesay, ragnarok is so much better, and it costs da same.
  • Mmorpg_NewbMmorpg_Newb Member Posts: 2

First of all Runescape was my first MMORPG.

However the graphics isn't all that good, niether are the sounds or anything else in it's environment.

The only thing I like about this game is the massive amount of things you can do.

• klickaklicka Member Posts: 14
    Originally posted by Mmorpg_Newb

First of all Runescape was my first MMORPG.
    However the graphics isn't all that good, niether are the sounds or anything else in it's environment.
    The only thing I like about this game is the massive amount of things you can do.
    rs is by far the worst of them all everyone is a *bad word* and the graphics suck the sound sucks its a grating annoying and by playing rs your iq has been lowered anyone who has played is now dumber than before
  • Mmorpg_NewbMmorpg_Newb Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by klicka

rs is by far the worst of them all everyone is a *bad word* and the graphics suck the sound sucks its a grating annoying and by playing rs your iq has been lowered anyone who has played is now dumber than before

I'll have to agree with you. I keep seeing on thier forums Runescape's demise. I think this should happen soon to put the game out of it's misery.
  • klickaklicka Member Posts: 14
    i played for a month the biggest waste of my time got to lvl 54 and gave it to some noob kid that was so excited he almost spit himself i am not even kiding
  • EzerEzer Member Posts: 10
    RS Is not that bad as ppl say. It was my first MMORPG So maybe thats y i think it...Well I kind of liked it . 

~.:Ezer:.~
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• True_ThornTrue_Thorn Member Posts: 5
    I spent a long time on it... it was also my first lol..got to lvl 95 with money cmin out of my ears until i opened my eyes to the possibility of another MMO, and after looking i cryed for all the time I spent on Runescape

Try playing Silkroad.

I Would bet you 90% of the people who are obsessed with runescape, have never played another mmo!
  • NasherUKNasherUK Member UncommonPosts: 480
    The players are what make Runescape bad, not the developers.  The game is great for something thats only a browser game.  You can play it from any PC with internet access without having to install anything, thats the whole point of it.

It's just 99% of the players act like they are 12 year olds with A.D.D.
  • philanthropyphilanthropy Member UncommonPosts: 8
    act? you sure they really aren't 12 year olds with add?

AOC loyal croc: FHGTT3R58HCTJ3K5

• jasha0jasha0 Member Posts: 1
    for ur info i am 15 years old and play that game alot and the people that act like retards are nonmembers that never got owned by a lvl 126 100 times a week

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• XgunsmokeXXgunsmokeX Member Posts: 94

Originally posted by jasha0

for ur info i am 15 years old and play that game alot and the people that act like retards are nonmembers that never got owned by a lvl 126 100 times a week
    Jasha, your signature is the biggest bullshit lie i've read this whole year

• TuucciZTuucciZ Member Posts: 3

I think that Runescape is one of the worst MMOs out there. There's nothing to do expect clicking things and waiting for the action to be done, so you don't need any skill to play it well.

Puzzle Pirates is one the best MMOs. Try it.

• MaccaVMaccaV Member Posts: 7

This was my first MMORPG and it was allrite untill i bought guildwars, then WoW aand now im thinking about quiting WoW for something new but anyway...

i think the game is a bit dodgy how it has no skills just a click and wait combat system. u basically walk up to them click on them and wait until they die or u die... no skill required at all.

and the game isnt exciting even in members the game isnt really that exciting i played members for about 4 months and i really think its a very boring game

good for first time MMORPG players tho

• RuneFTWRuneFTW Member Posts: 3
    I like it I guess because it was my 1st MMO and only, its good because of the no downloading, I personally like it a lot.

vISTA

• lordlesterlordlester Member Posts: 3
    Runescape was my frist mmo to, I played it back in the good old 2d days, and now it seems i cant play it at all. Im lost i dont know what to do or what the new skills are. I personaly hate the new one, i think it is just plain bad. I loved rs classic and so then i refuse to play this new game called rs2. Jagex should just bring back classic and scrap 2.
  • meat_bag0meat_bag0 Member Posts: 94
    yea i actually play runescape..well....i did until my account got banned for my cousin putting some add on crap on the computer and logging in as me...ugh but anyway i think runescape has a lot of problems with the way they deal with different things like banning people and whatnot. i mean, if it wasnt my fault then i shouldnt be banned right? just a though: maybe they could be a little more passive? i think jagex needs to pull thier heads out of somewhere and figure something out...its just wrong...

*??)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(??*
    ?.•??.•*??)?.•*?*•.?(??*•.??•.?
    (?.•? (?.• MEAT_BAG0 •.?) ?•.?)
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_