Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ETA on server merge?

grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102
Theyve been talking about this server merge for 6 months now as a means to leech more subs Have they set a date yet? last time I checked fire server was completely ruined by KoS ganking :s

--
Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

Comments

• s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186
    No ETA. and thats about as far as I can go with this discussion everyone wants it, this depop issue seems to have set things back alot.

Fire isn't ruined by KoS lol. They are the top guild and that is the power they have, get stronger go fight em.
  • NinixNinix Member Posts: 190

Originally posted by grimboj

Theyve been talking about this server merge for 6 months now as a means to leech more subs Have they set a date yet? last time I checked fire server was completely ruined by KoS ganking :s
    nope... as soul says... no eta :( and spirit isnt that ruined by kos? is it? not as far as i know o.o

• anti!imac010anti!imac010 Member Posts: 80
    I have been wondering the same thing for awhile since I ever heard of it. We get news about new and upcoming stuff for this game and there are no results or any indication of progress in sight. I mean how long is it going to be for these guys to get to these

problems? How long have we had this depop issue? You would think that if there was a problem with any game or program that errors would get fixed right away? Right?     

• millerhelp0millerhelp0 Member Posts: 223

Originally Posted by Laeth
    As RoNiNKonK pointed out, the last update I posted was that it won't happen until the New Year. At the moment - unofficially - it is scheduled for the end of January. Obviously this isn't set in stone, as i'm sure you're all aware .

I know it's been a long time coming and I apologize for that. We're working on it .

Happy New Year for tomorrow everyone.

• Lol2dLol2d Member Posts: 10

There has already been an online public test server in which they tested the merge.

there is a server update comming on the 27th which is thought to be the merge.

• uncletomauncletoma Member UncommonPosts: 159
    As some of you already know, Codemasters Online Gaming announced the merging all of the current RF Online servers (Spirit, Fire, Earth, Water and Wind) into one RF Online super server! This new world known as Novus, will be born on January 24, 2007 and will go down in RF Online history as the day the worlds collided.

The servers will be going offline at 9am NST (GMT) for 12 hours to enable the live merge to take place, with a scheduled launch of Server Novus at 9pm NST (GMT)

This server merge will enable players to play the game as it should be played, with mass PvP and the most action-packed Chip Wars ever seen!

For more information on the server merge and frequently asked questions, please visit the dedicated information web page located here. Please also note our customer service announcement located here regarding guilds.

Prepare yourselves citizens. This momentous occasion is a key part of a series of events that will hurl RF Online into the future and towards Episode 2!

If you've got some more questions regarding the RF Online server merge, please visit the RF Online forums located here.

We’ll see you in Novus,

The RF Online Team

http://www.rf-onlinegame.com
  • StridarStridar Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Originally posted by grimboj

It's a pvp game....