Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

People who stopped playing runescape

xavierownsxavierowns Member Posts: 5

ok so my lil brother loves the games called runescape but im really into WOW but for christmas i wanna get him a holiday item or money . but i don't have the money to afford him one or alot of cash. IF whoever stopped playing and wants to  contribute to give him somthing plz let me kno. sent me a message ok? someone plz . i hope he gets somthing but i'll need your support ok? thanks alot

xavierowns =)

Comments

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159
    If u guys r seriously that addicted 2 rs that u think a discontinued holiday item makes a good christmas gift, u should see a psychiatrist

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• fitSEXYgirlfitSEXYgirl Member Posts: 6
    im givin me .r.s. account away u want it? its has all holiday things. lvl 98

fitSEXYgirl

• fitSEXYgirlfitSEXYgirl Member Posts: 6
    hi

fitSEXYgirl

• b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441

i want it

• mmobammoba Member Posts: 2

If fact ,there are many people still love runescape.

MMOba.com   Provides the cheapest runescape gp.

• niliosonilioso Member Posts: 1
    Hi, i just wanted to ask you if i could have your account, mine got stolen and i really want to keep playing but dont want to start over. Thanks

Sex

• HorikachiHorikachi Member Posts: 22

if you maybe got hacked you can still start over you know you had a good account becaus you got hacked so go for the new account if you where in a guild/clan they would help you together with friends

and for your lil bro yust give him something like not on rs or yust give him a wallie card then he van be member if he isnt

• airslayerxairslayerx Member Posts: 21

I have 2 accounts for u

airclaw1:lvl 36

stats:atk:30 str:30 def:25 smith:36(he can make full iron : )  ) and i already have done a tone of quest and i have silver light so he might like that.

airslayerx: lvl 7          it has 250 steel arrows and and oak long bow which all 2 gether costs alot.

if he wants this one then :

go to range tutor in lumby and take training bow and arrows and work on range till 5

then destroy the training stuff and go to bank and withdraw. lemme know if u want this one

email:[email protected]

• r1m1k1r1m1k1 Member Posts: 129
    Wow, you quit early didnt ya? I was forced to play until level 87 when the constant 100 kills 1 drop system grew too tedious for me.. AND NO I WILL NOT SELL
  • Mr.Man_7Mr.Man_7 Member Posts: 224
    Christmas was last month, im sure your brother cant wait till 11 months pass.

==============================
    He's not dead... he's electroencephalographically challenged.
    ==============================
    Currently waiting For:
    1st.WAR
    2nd.AoC
    3rd.GnH's
    4th. Sword of the New world: Granado Espada