Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ShadowBane Population

2»

Comments

• VassagoVassago Member Posts: 75
    Anyone know the current pop of Mourning server?  I left there due to the decrease in guild populations.

Genetics loads the gun; lifestyle pulls the trigger.

• UnobomberUnobomber Member Posts: 33
    i think mournings population rose with the server migration and everyone wanting to take their stuff etc. its about 800-900 ive seen it 1000+ at times

Unobomber

-----------------------------Desolation Guild Website-------------------------------

• KautabakKautabak Member Posts: 12

Hey there..

IMO SB won´t stay alive or grow again. Sure, there will be allways (don´t take it personally) dumbheads which see all those nice "features" of the game, buy it and after logging in get a little shock.

In the first time i heards about SB i WANTED to play it. After years of waiting and wathing it running in Asia and the US i got finally a box and couln´t await to play it. After waiting almost another full month to get ELSV to work (yeah, i don´t pay Online-games with CC anymore), i was very pissed of, to pay one month and get AFTER my free month. Not to mention that i know people still waiting today for their buyed fee-month.

Ok, i won´t start flae or say that game is in every kind worser than everything else what i have seen until today, but i was really pissed off to see the difference between the expectaion and reality.

For me it´s nowadays almost a habit to have some business in the game, more than just killing for xp, pvp or grinding money, even its a silly crafting-thing or something.

At all, the town building-option is grat generally, but it start sucking if everyone builds his own little town anywhere on the map, just because he played/killed long enough to have TONS of money (in this case long enough means few weeks).

There is nothing "dynamic" in the world for me. No real "economic" system. all those things you could read about, while creating the game years ago.

It´s a nice game for plaing a month, maybe two with some breaks, but there is nothing for long-time motivation or anything.

And at all 100,000 subscribers or whatever isn´t that much for a game which has a world bis enough for easily 10,000 per server. And about all those server-closing, i won´t say anything.

Today a game must have some more things to waste your time with than just money-grinding or pvp.

We all spend a lot time in games and we can afford it, games are quite cheap and the cost for a internet-connection ist quite low too. But at all thats no reason to waste the time with some unmotivating crap. At least they could give us some boni for killing around, a bit more thant just getting the things out of the bags of the dead bodies. O_o

Kaui

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056
    it is sad to see this game go it is so cheap i brought it for 6.99 at Game Stop about 3 weeks ago im glad to see that more people are starting to play it because it was getting very barren out there with no imageone to talk to  

MaX PoWeRs dadadadadadadadadadada MaX pOwErs! ! ! ! !

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

well i actaully bought SB a month after it released with abuncha friends on the premise that we could brag about having the crappiest game ever... and we had extra EB credits... and with some pretty low expectations loved playing it, sure the graphics and lag was horrible but it was still fun for us. And any of the ancient players who stuck around to build their respective guilds and nations who say they didnt enjoy it is just lying.

for some SB suits their style and until another game comes out that tries to build off of SB or SB goes under they'll be around.

Unobomber

-----------------------------Desolation Guild Website-------------------------------

• McygeeMcygee Member Posts: 76

I had high hopes for SB and anticipated it for over a year.  To bad it turned out to be so boring.  No quests and the most repetative and boring leveling I've ever experienced.  This game is the exact defenition of leveling treadmill.

Also got to participate in a few city sieges/defenses.  It was so laggy it was retarded.  I basicly ended up doing nothing because I couldn't tell what was going on because it was lagging so bad.

Don't even get me started on the games traveling options.

Awsome character skills, but since leveling is so boring, it really doesn't matter.

"Getting it is easy. Filling it with illegal substances and sending accross the border is not."
    -Ignignokt

---Playing---
    Asheron's Call

Anyone following this thread have the population of Mourning server by chance?

Originally posted by Vassago
    Anyone following this thread have the population of Mourning server by chance?

page3

Originally posted by Unobomber
    i think mournings population rose with the server migration and everyone wanting to take their stuff etc. its about 800-900 ive seen it 1000+ at times

Unobomber

My eyes flickered right over that post, sorry.  Must be the drugs.

haha, its cool... try coffee?

Unobomber