Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mob AI

frkhot97frkhot97 Member Posts: 393

Hello all

I am a long time Ryzom player who got interested in this game and I have some questions in relation to my other game. Ryzom's mobs have very good AI, exploring the world takes quite some skill and knowledge. The RFO mobs more or less just stand about and wait for me to farm them, and I understand PVP is the purpose of the game (unlike Ryzom) - but is there anything interesting about PVE at all? Except for the very nice graphics.

Thanks

Comments

• SceneGGSceneGG Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Mob AI is fairly limited atm. there are the usual types of aggro / social aggro etc, but it will be improved come episode 2 when the mobs will be able to debuff u etc
  • Lol2dLol2d Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by SceneGG

Mob AI is fairly limited atm. there are the usual types of aggro / social aggro etc, but it will be improved come episode 2 when the mobs will be able to debuff u etc

Yes on the next patch the AI of the monster will increase in which they can slow you down with debuffs etc, but you are also able to debuff them unlike the current situation which justinvolves killing them.