Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Can't Select Any Earth

I have a character already but then I can't go to any Earth ( Both Earth 1 and Earth 2 ) 

If anyone know what to do please tell me.

Comments

• waverat81waverat81 Member Posts: 287
    If I'm not mistaken, servers are down till the 22nd.
  • devil_slayerdevil_slayer Member Posts: 2

So that mean no one can play the game until Jan. 22nd? Thank you for letting me know.

Devil_Slayer,

• Mr.Man_7Mr.Man_7 Member Posts: 224
    What's the point of  giving out BETA ketys if all the servers are down till the 22nd..

==============================
    He's not dead... he's electroencephalographically challenged.
    Currently waiting For:
    1st.WAR
    2nd.AoC
    3rd.GnH's
    4th. Sword of the New world: Granado Espada

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by Mr.Man_7

What's the point of  giving out BETA ketys if all the servers are down till the 22nd..
    You do also know that the beta is only 24 hours long. 1 day to play.
  • mixedguymixedguy Member Posts: 16

Thats a weird question.. That's like asking "Why did they let people reserve PS3s 5 months before Playstation 3 was released" Also the beta ain't only for 1 day like the guy above says... It's open 24 hours a day for 5 days and then the next week goes into CB3...

See 24 hours a day for 5 days not just one day... Just like how first CB was open from 2pm to 9pm for 5 days only CB2 will be open all night everyday...

Originally posted by mixedguy

Thats a weird question.. That's like asking "Why did they let people reserve PS3s 5 months before Playstation 3 was released" Also the beta ain't only for 1 day like the guy above says... It's open 24 hours a day for 5 days and then the next week goes into CB3...

See 24 hours a day for 5 days not just one day... Just like how first CB was open from 2pm to 9pm for 5 days only CB2 will be open all night everyday...

Ah, thanks for the correction. I didn't look close enough at the dates. My bad.
  • jenerjener Member Posts: 34
      YURA YURA to kimi no moto e tonde yuke.. zutto soba ni itta kara aita sukima ooki sugite namaiki na kima no sunao na henji matte dare ga sabishii mirarenia machi de naiteru nara soba ni inakutemo egao wa todoketai YURA YURA to  yuganda sora e Naruto song ep 206
  • jenerjener Member Posts: 34
    LOL I LOVE NARUTO EP 206 THEME SONGGGG
    Spamming is against the rules here. Postcount gets you nothing, so there is no reason for it. Please take this under advisement, as I will report you next time.
  • brihtwulfbrihtwulf Member UncommonPosts: 975
    REPORTED!
    Wow, you're good!! I barely finished typing my report, and posts are already gone. Kudos, brihtwulf
  • Mr.Man_7Mr.Man_7 Member Posts: 224
    Originally posted by Zorvan

Originally posted by mixedguy

Ah, thanks for the correction. I didn't look close enough at the dates. My bad.

AHH. true i didnt notice the dates. My Mistake.

He's not dead... he's electroencephalographically challenged.
    Currently waiting For:
    1st.WAR
    2nd.AoC
    3rd.GnH's
    4th. Sword of the New world: Granado Espada