Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Been playing almost a month!

dude990dude990 Member Posts: 60

I know its sad but I play this game 12+ hours a day.. every single day. I can't stop playing. So yeah I'd say I'm addicted..

But damn, it's a f**king good game!

Comments

• LefnartLefnart Member Posts: 35
    I played this too a few years ago(still go in from time to time to mine and talk to friends). In a few months I had burnt $1400 on crafting armour ... LUCKILY I quit exactly when they released the Skill Implants, so I sold all my skills when it was new and hyped and got about $1600 back and still had some skills left.

All the HoF's where so addicting. I even got a All Time High mining with 1452 PED Ignisium, that earned me the 3:d place back then! Now third place is what, like 50 000? One of my Society mates got the 90 000 PED one :P (that is $9000 earned with one mouseclick for those reading who don´t know what I´m talking about hehe).

Uwa,  you made me think about the good old days again!

Cheers,

Lelle
  • icepickiiiicepickiii Member Posts: 6
    I just downloaded EU, gave it a little tryout.  I have mostly minimums for the requirements unfortunately, so im not expecting anything grand visually or whatnot, yet.  It looks like a good concept and since there is no monthly fee, i can play casually or seriously depending on my time. 

Lol, honestly im splitting time between 4 MMOs Star Wars Galaxies, EVE, Second Life, and now EU.  I dont play hours upon hours, I have other jobs and businesses to tend to.  But, EU hopefully over time(years) will help give a moderate boost in montly income. 
  • fredypenguinfredypenguin Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by dude990

I know its sad but I play this game 12+ hours a day.. every single day. I can't stop playing. So yeah I'd say I'm addicted..

...talking about addiction, I guess MA implemented subliminal messages into the audio stream. Just think about it , you can not hear it but it is there , playing in your ear as long as you are connected , making you addicted.

Bringing the truth,
    Fredy

• DobbinDobbin Member Posts: 35

LOL - Your addicted to GAMBLING.................................

Without a RCE and gambling aspect this game would have died years ago.

• M_RufenPowerM_RufenPower Member Posts: 9

I SO AGREE WITH OP'ER!! I'm also very addicted playing from 8-16hours straight. Some days without even sleeping O_O. And I'm seriously thinking about dumping hundreds of thousands of dollars into this game everyday! I should stop... NAH :P.

• EU_RAZEREU_RAZER Member Posts: 85

I did not play that much ever and I stoped at the beginning of this year (cold turkey) and will start again when either Cyrene or Arkadia come online. But yes it is addictive and no it is not the RCE that makes it addictive for me. Yes I spend real money in the game, but unlike others I see that money as lost from the start, so everything I get in return is a bonus. This is probably why I could quit from one day to the next.

I do however still visit and post at the forums, so they are probably more addictive to me then the game itself. Yes I would like the developers of Cyrene and Arkadia to hurry up, because I would like to explore both planets very much !!

This discussion has been closed.