Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pre Open Beta ?

I was wondering, will the people who signed up for closed beta like a year ago and didn't make it have a chance to test the game before  the actual open beta (where everyone can join) ?

I think I've heard something like all CB registrants who didn't make it to phase 1/2/3 will get to try the game at the very end of CB, before OB. Is that true ?

Comments

• NathanCNathanC Member Posts: 14
    Not sure about that Lougarou. I don't recall reading anything about it. I think that if you don't get selected for CB then you have to wait for OB, regardless of whether you have submitted an application for CB in the past.

Still, I could be wrong ...
  • TharcideTharcide Member Posts: 97
    Originally posted by Lougarou

I was wondering, will the people who signed up for closed beta like a year ago and didn't make it have a chance to test the game before  the actual open beta (where everyone can join) ?

I think I've heard something like all CB registrants who didn't make it to phase 1/2/3 will get to try the game at the very end of CB, before OB. Is that true ?
    I've heard that everyone who signed up on their site, will NOT be getting into the beta at all, and will be banned from the game 4 lyfe.

I've heard TCoS is actually a myth and this whole MMO thing is just a big hoax brought about by the evil bare durids form da planet "Grywiedsjsierteon" and sya "HAY GYUS its me, The balls are inert".

I've heard TCoS is exactly like a Post Pre-Open Closed WOW beta clone.

I've heard TCoS is the exact opposite of  <insert every game known to<insert everyone here>>

I've heard this game is the internets minus al gore divided by zero

I've heard TCoS can be bought for FREE for 54.644 and a half dollars with No Monthly Payment ! only  OVER 9000 bucks a year.

I've heard that Beta 3 is over; I've heard that Beta 3 just begun; and I've heard that Beta 3 hasn't started yet

Yes, I've heard a lot of things, and none of most of the minority of the facts are true. (This stays true forever)

---

NathanC is correct.

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by Lougarou

No, that has never been said, nor even hinted at.

It is also not true that all who signed up for closed beta will make it into open beta. Long time registered fans were promised a surprise a couple of times now. I wonder what that will be.

--
    Delanor