Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is flyff worth a second chance?

JoshuaChodykJoshuaChodyk Member Posts: 22

i downloaded it before and i had little lagg problem and i realy enjoyed it; plus my laptop did not over heat all the time on it (i have a crap laptop, if you play animaRO you can blame me for the lagg) however i did not even get a job in it because it was too long and boring to lv!! it wanted to be a mage so i trained for a day and got nowhere and there is little info on it, i like games like RO where you can find out things easily.  aside from this it looked great, skills looked like fun for once and it all seemed well except for the n00b grinding

-Josh

i love animaRO if you have it i love you?

Comments

• armo4armo4 Member Posts: 16
    YEA I USE TO PLAY AND EVERY LIKE 5 MINUETS THERE WUZ A LAGG so i quit after a while i ask some of my friends u still play flyff? they say yea and t here like there is no more lagg so i played again
  • Acees88Acees88 Member Posts: 132

You expected a Korean ro would be a "fast" lvl game? hm,, You played ragnarok right? then you should know its slow^^

I´ve learnd something the first day I played Flyff, It´s extremly boring when you don´t have reached the first job!, But after that it just became better and better. More and more ppl started to invite me to partys and my lvling went on pretty fast!

So yes! give flyff a second chanse to show the best sides of the game!

• JoshuaChodykJoshuaChodyk Member Posts: 22
    ok, i will, ^^ it seemed like alot of fun but lv 15 for a first job!?!?!!? it is waaay too long. i like RO forst job on my server takes about three minutes max then the leveling is easy after that. but FlyF loks great, plays damnwell actualy. i play it on a four year old lap top and i get little lagg. +i can have msn or media player running in the background ^^ it is fun, and grinding is now less thnks to the act i found monsters taht are lv 14 so i am grinding alot less^^
    -Josh

Tip: if you lagg to much,, choose another less active server. and try taking the graphics down to medium even low..:) then you´ll see. Flyff is worth of your time.

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130
    I don't get lag, and i'm a thousand miles away from the server. Check if your PC meets the game's requirements, Also check if you have the latest version of DirectX (Currently DirectX 9c)

Also, it's a good thing to check if you have the latest drivers for your video card.

Happy Flyffing

• baboo128baboo128 Member Posts: 21
    if you feel lvling too slow then maybe you need a nice guide to help you faster.

you can google for some, but I prefer http://www.flyffworld.com (going thru maintenance atm)

lots of tips on there to beat the grind but the game is very nice and enjoyable

Yeah thats a way to,, or you can do as I did, Join a party, thats a good way, + you get to socialice with other players, which is good and very welcome in games today..

Good luck!

hey, thank you for the dvice, it helped alot, i just dulled some of the graphics down and lag is alot less, thanks again ^^
    -Josh

thank you, i am certain these will help ^^
    -Josh