Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rumer!!!

I here that the Pirates devs will be leaving to go work on MXO and it's expansion.

Will the game still be released if this is the case?

Comments

• atamboatambo Member Posts: 21
    The game has been in development for 7 years...I doubt they will be developing anything else anytime soon.
  • isildurisildur Lead Designer, PotBSMember Posts: 84
    Totally.  We're so out of here.

Wait, no we're not.

Although Aether, our Community Manager, came to us from MxO.  Maybe that's where this rumor came from?
  • chipplymanchipplyman Member Posts: 3
    Zippy, you owe me a new keyboard.

Funniest 'rumer' I've heard in a long time.
  • CymdaiCymdai Member UncommonPosts: 1,043
    I would definitely award Flying Lab Software the biggest "SIIIIIKE" award ever if that happened.

Imagine the press...

"Attention: We've decided after countless hours of work, that we just don't like Pirates. We decided hacking is 1000x more impressive, and as such, we'll be jacking into the matrix instead.

kthxbai SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!"

I would chuckle a bit

Waiting for something fresh to arrive on the MMO scene...

• errorcodeerrorcode Member Posts: 4
    There's a handful of people who worked on Mxo working at flying lab now and i'd guess that none of them would go back :)
  • freiheitfreiheit Member Posts: 264
    Originally posted by errorcode

There's a handful of people who worked on Mxo working at flying lab now and i'd guess that none of them would go back :)
    Sounds like a really bad dream.
  • TollinTollin Member Posts: 7
    "there is no spoon"
  • cadamirecadamire Member Posts: 17
    Wait?!

WTF  MxO expansion!?  They have enough of a player-base and game content to even consider that?!

Wow...