Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horizons: Special Report, Part II

2»

Comments

• sakshalesakshale Member UncommonPosts: 3

I started out in the beta and canceled my account a few months after it went live. I really wanted to like the game as it had so much going for it, including one of the best crafting systems. However, there was always something screwy on the management side, leading to a YARTEQ -- Yet Another Return To EverQuest.

• DubonEngevenDubonEngeven Member Posts: 96
    I have never tried Horizons, but i saw it a while back and thought it may be worth a try since ive tried every other MMO. So I did some checking and ended up here. I really though Horizons was a good idea and could of been turned into a good game had a good company bought it it may have. As it stands this game appears to be driving into the ground at a rapid rate with no hope of recovery.

Not only is it failing to keep customers but is ripping the customers off by continuing to bill repeatedly for the same month. This game be shut down soon at the current rate. Who knows perhaps they will sell Horizons to a company that will do something useful with it, but thats a most likely a dream.

I hope their entire company has to declare bankruptcy by the time this is over, doubt they will but they deserver it.

EI dont seem to care about their customers and with out a mutual respect no one will trust them.