Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Opinions on all classes

If blademan's attack were to be high, they will be too strong, causing the whole system to be unbalanced. Imagine a character with a combination of superior def, atk and lots of health..:?

The character will be too popular..might even end up as a game of bladers..

Swordman has superior speed and dodge rate compared to the other classes. They can do damage like nobody else as they have both the speed and the strength. However, their health is extremely little. However, its one of the best character for pvp.

Healer class is the only one with plenty of mana to spare. Its always a good thing to have a/several healer/s with in a team. Healer class will usually be the one which survives due the end.

Spearman is the strongest ( at the beginning ). They make the most damage among all the classes. However, they are lack of speed.

Bowman will be suitable for players who wanna kill yet not take damage.

However, bowman dies easily when be surrounded by enemies. Always advicable to lvl in parties.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[ ORDER ]: SHARE THE JOY AND MAKE NO SUFFER     

{CHAOS}: SHOW NO MERCY IN THE BLOODY WORLD...

<HERO>: GAIN POWER TO PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES.

Comments

• ragelionragelion Member Posts: 46

you know there is no good and evil if you read the stroy on the website. anyway to save the trouble i will tell you the faction order practices the old ways of martail arts but the ppl who did not want to practice the old ways the order labeled them with the name choas then someone in the order killed the leader of choas then it turned into a war so there is no good or evil they just have there own views on things.

oh yh i will pick choas armor looks wicked might be sowrdman choas or healer choas

• junxiangjunxiang Member Posts: 8

Thanks for the information, i totally agree with you when you said that the chaos armour is awesome.

to add on to my previous post, swordman has the highest def and health, but its accuracy sucks. (hope it'll be useful for are keen to use blade. I, personally will choose blademan, chaos blade..

Hope everyone will have fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[ ORDER ]: SHARE THE JOY AND MAKE NO SUFFER     

{CHAOS}: SHOW NO MERCY IN THE BLOODY WORLD...

<HERO>: GAIN POWER TO PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES.

• AznKevin1AznKevin1 Member Posts: 3
    I like the Chaos armor its cool and i like the swordsman
  • xIaOBaKaxIaOBaKa Member Posts: 14
    i am goin for swordman chaos as i am 1 hu loves speed + accuracy..i dont really bother about damage..its swordsman as 1st cha spearman for 2nd..spearman deals as far as i noe WICKED DAMAGE

The Game might well be highly anticipated by all players.

Some facts observed from game:

-Due to the game being too lag, its hard to kill fast. (Causing many players to shout don't ks).

-Players with long range attack tends to kill your mobs. ( Serious KS ).

--> Before melee players can do damage to their mobs. ( Archers or mages always KS ).

--> This cause melee characters (blademan, swordman & spearman) to be at disadvantage.

-It seems that after you double click, the character might not attack the target. Is it due to lag? Or is it a bug?

--> Even after clicking multiple times on the target, the character just stay still beside target, not launching an attack.

If possible, someone please teach how to attack the target swiftly.

Thank You.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All responds are welcome (regardless of compliment or comment)

• VeitVeit Member Posts: 5
    I,m going to be a chaos bowman they look so tight i already started on becoming one
  • ZeroxinZeroxin Member UncommonPosts: 2,515
    I havent been able to log in throughout today, hopefully i'll get to play it tommorow. I just hope the game flows in my direction, i really like the flashy clothes.

This is not a game.

Its a fanciful game after all..And Chaos' clothings are awesome cool..simply love them to bits..

• rolsonrolson Member Posts: 36
    SpearMen All the way Just like in silkroad execpt im glavie He He o And im Going Choase On u B#$$%

i, personally played silk road before until it becomes so lag that i dun feel like playing it any more...

In the game of silkroad, like sof, the one that does the most damage at safe range is the archer.

And KS is so common in the game, botting as well..

However, one thing that silkroad has but not sof is that silkroad has trading, which is like a common quest which players can choose sides to play, hunter, thief or merchant..

Sof's big time will be the fraction war daily..and its a massive event..lol

• SanQSanQ Member Posts: 2

well personally there are many ways to build an effective pvp for each class. it's all about having one character and sticking with it and knowing what items and what skills work best on ur opponent.

in my opinion bladesman would be one of the easiest to kill.. the hp is not that much greater then a spearman and only 100 higher then a swordsman at lvl 70. just to clear up the rumor that bladesman is best at pvp it is NOT. there is no best class, just as beating a healer can involve using spirit defence tactics beating a high def swordsman or spearman can be beaten easier through using fire essenced items. healer as well is not the best pvp class, a swordsman with high critical ratio and strong attack with physical energy weapons and spirit defenced enchated armor can defeat a healer fast. oh that include mana leeching weapons =D.

just trying to clear it up.. there is no chain of dominance of which class is the best. just pick a class suited to what u like and stick with it. same thing in the asian servers as well.

• CNoSaviorCNoSavior Member Posts: 1

im going for blademan

In the 2nd closed beta, all players have the priviledge to start their character at lvl 70...

However, it seems that there isn't really a gd chance to test the higher lvl mobs.

Pirate Bay is the spot where the mobs are closest to lvl 70..

HOWEVER, FIERCE PK IS GOING ON!!!

The moment u step in, if you are from a different fraction, players of the other fraction will crowd around you to kill you..

Moreover, its almost impossible to train alone..

The reasons are:

-it'll be extremely slow lvling if you train alone..

-( killing a young pirate mob takes you few mins and it hurts alot )

-( the amount of pots u need to use to kill a mob makes training alone )

- use few ks and earn few hundreds...

-w/o any players to team with you..not able to train alone ( all players are killing each other)

**************If possible, they can change the game such that,****************

When training alone,

The health of the mobs will be lower, the damage will be adjusted so that its easier to kill the mobs.

When training in team,

It'll be harder to kill a mob, but the exp gained will be more..

In this way, players wun be depressed when they are unable to find a team..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way of life is a way of lies..

• Takai001Takai001 Member Posts: 248

Stop trying to play the game like a regular one guys! It's in beta and the reason everyone will PVP all the time is because they are testing factions and PVPING!!

Mustache is a cat
    That has to go to the vet
    Do your taxes now

• tiger6993tiger6993 Member Posts: 33
    There isn't really a best class with the current PvP system. It's just potion spamming.

And, to your comment about bladesmen, they have low attack. Especially in the beginning. All of the classes are pretty much balanced in the end.
  • Mr.Man_7Mr.Man_7 Member Posts: 224
    Originally posted by Takai001

Stop trying to play the game like a regular one guys! It's in beta and the reason everyone will PVP all the time is because they are testing factions and PVPING!!
    He's right there's bound to be bugs and glitches during beta.....and im into bowman/choas and bladesman/chaos they need 2 more classes ana characater custimazation...the cloths are acceptable though...

==============================
    He's not dead... he's electroencephalographically challenged.
    ==============================
    Currently waiting For:
    1st.WAR
    2nd.AoC
    3rd.GnH's
    4th. Sword of the New world: Granado Espada

• tiger6993tiger6993 Member Posts: 33
    What classes do they need to add?

There's a tank, a healer, a mage, a high-dodge and critical melee character, a high attack melee character, and an archer.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    What exactly is the diffrence between Chaos and Order, except for character looks? do both get diffrent skills, or just diffrent skill names?