Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is MUOnline Really in Beta?

McygeeMcygee Member Posts: 76

I know that MMORPG.com says that this game is in beta, and I know it's free to download and play.  However, I can't seem to find anything on their official site www.muonline.com that says the game is in beta.  Anybody know anything?

"Getting it is easy. Filling it with illegal substances and sending accross the border is not."
-Ignignokt

---Playing---
Asheron's Call

Comments

• NoVaGameRNoVaGameR Member Posts: 47

Just One Word Freedom !!!

• McygeeMcygee Member Posts: 76
    Ohhhh thank you that's what I wanted!

"Getting it is easy. Filling it with illegal substances and sending accross the border is not."
    -Ignignokt

---Playing---
    Asheron's Call

• NoVaGameRNoVaGameR Member Posts: 47
    image No problem man !!!

• therifletherifle Member Posts: 1
    yep, it's totally beta, or at least it's free!!!!!!!

But I'm assuming it won't be free once beta comes to an end?

-Ignignokt

---Playing---
    Asheron's Call

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 62
    Is this game in retail now? is it free or p2p?

Right now it's free to download and play on official servers.

-Ignignokt

-Ignignokt

---Playing---
    Asheron's Call

• CoolieoCoolieo Member Posts: 9

Lol... i played mu for awhile.. i also played mu korean before it was p2p... of course i didnt understand exactly what i was doing in korean version lol... but the thing with mu global is that it is in beta because they are not putting everything that is in mu korean into mu global untill they know that it will be as much of a hit in global as it was in korea... so there will be many updates yet to come for mu global.. thus it is in beta

Thanks for the info!

-Ignignokt

-Ignignokt

---Playing---
    Asheron's Call

• dimidimi Member Posts: 7

its free but..............

i ll never waste my time to play this game and the reason is : HACKERS CHEATERS etc

Agreed, the official servers suck.  Ownage MU rocks though.  It's a private server using the Chinease version of the game so it has more content and they set it sot aht you level super fast and get major gold.  I got to lvl 190 in one day.  Nobody hacks cuz theres no need to when you level so fast.  And if you did hack, wow your super pathetic.

-Ignignokt

-Ignignokt

---Playing---
    Asheron's Call

• mcraemcrae Member Posts: 1
    Mcyee, can you perhaps provide me to a link to the site of that private server? i agree global is so slow as well, and have been looking for a decent private server for a while now... is the in-game text in chinese in the one you're talknig about?

• k-gemk-gem Member Posts: 17
    It is penalty that a global one is beta, thing that I do not understandimage. After all thousands of players exist being part of this community. The fact of a global one to be beta, consideravelmente confuses the players who take the serio MMORPG games. Versions betas facilitate the use of tricks during the gameimage, in order to demonstrate the fastest possible potential of the game, and to thus attract great communities of players.

Particularly I am against this type of marketing playimage, but unhappyly the maiorias of the players are attracted to enter in this line.

Seja leal, a voce mesmo, Nunca traia seus principios.

Either loyal, to you yourselves, Never traia its principles.

• BronenekBronenek Member Posts: 240
    This games been out for ages, how can it still be in beta?

• k-gemk-gem Member Posts: 17

It is more of the one than apparent, that global MU this in its form beta, as already was cited in mine finishes poleimage.

Inside of mine to understand, a game not to be beta, must of some form present some politics of referring information its content, as well as restricting the improper use of resources that facilitate the course of the game in favor of some players (chiteres or Hakers)image, to all bring the present content in the elaboration of the game. The korean version brings.

For these and other reasons I consider the global version of MU betaimage, to it I oppose of the korean Version "complete".
     It ties the BRAZILIAN version, is more complete than to the GLOBAL oneimage, without counting that the politics of said the Brazilian servers fight the Chiteres fierceimage.

That somebody corrects me in case that I am missed, but global MU is betaimage.

Seja leal, a voce mesmo, Nunca traia seus principios.

Either loyal, to you yourselves, Never traia its principles.

• IphicratesIphicrates Member Posts: 56

image Speaking of Beta I hate is when people critic Mu as a stupid good for nothing game. As a beta I think it is a great quality game.

But anyway they have ran the beta so much I think that they release will be perfect and greatimage

More they hold beta, the better the game will be

I Play MMORPGs as a living.

Mu online

Vampires Online?

COUNTER-STRIKE PWNZ!

• IceColdManIceColdMan Member UncommonPosts: 4

Yes Mu is in beta stage and people are saying that it will be a beta forever because they are always making updates for the Korean or Chinaese version (whatever it is), and it will always be free.

For a free and beta game it is brilliant, you can tell that they have worked on it and are still working on it.