Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What ranking would you give this game?..... Be Honost!

CesainCesain Member Posts: 38

Rank this game from 1-5

5 AWSOME!

4  GOOD

3 Alright

2 Not that great

1 SUCKS!

0 Havent played it but going to

Which FF Character Are You?
Live In Your World, Play In Ours... and Play B3yond

Comments

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316
    I only played a few hours, cannot stand the point and click movement.  But add WASD to this game and i'm coming back in no time.  I vote 4 : Good.
  • bigforehead4bigforehead4 Member Posts: 2
    I played this game for about a week. I give it a 3/5 because it is hard to figure out where everyone is and where the npc's are. Also, the npc's have odd voices that don't always match.

-enter signature here

• dechangdechang Member Posts: 5
    The game is alright, i like it very much but its hard to level and you cant do anything only what you can do is levl and doing quest, (the quest are very boring). the pets are great but the community is boring . it is a good game you should try it dont look at the rating. its should be a 7. owke thats all bye
  • ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by dechang
    dont look at the rating. its should be a 7. owke thats all bye

7 out of 100? You're right.

• RyugaRyuga Member Posts: 4
    i will give 3/5 for the game. Good graphic and WASD system, but i have abandone this game after my char reached lvl 22 because there have no many quest and i hate grindfest. image
  • xaussxauss Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 384

i will give 3/5 for the game. Good graphic and WASD system, but i have abandone this game after my char reached lvl 22 because there have no many quest and i hate grindfest. image

there wasnt WASD movement - but that is only one small part of this games problems

1. 4 classes - differences between assassin, warrior, physician and hunter is negligable, lvl 50 2nd professions doesnt improve things either in this respect. They all essentially play the same

2. 4 characters - define which choice of 2 weps you can use, but are not customisable to differentiate from everone elses ruthless blade or piercing eyes chars. (yes you can buy a time limited mask from the cash shop, big whoop)

3. combat - collect mobs spam skill then spam pot then spam skill then spam pot then spam skill, collect mobs then spam pot then spam skill ad infenitum

4. community - really awful, no worse than that, really really bad (think of all the dregs in the MMO world in one game) greifing left right and center, bots everywhere, abnoxious arrogant kids etc etc

5. crafting - well item upgrading, poor concept poorly executed

6. quests - a few long tedious ones, several kill mob type X till u get Y mob drops, but mainly grind grind grind especially past lvl 40 or 50

7. pets - look good for 5 mins then are a waste of time. mounts are so much slower than winddrift, combat pets level so slow, and soon become useless as u level up

8. grind grind grind grind grind - and with such a dull uninvolving combat system

all that said it did have a couple of good(ish) points other than being ftp

1. bounty system for ffa pvp - someone has to pay money to put a player on a bounty list (with a percentage going to the game), so players wishing to repeatedly gank lowbies lose financially

2. ffa pvp island - where you dont have to pay to gank lowbies (though this is also a negative because as soon as you set foot on the island it was ppl ganking lowbies)

3. faction wars - unfortunately after CB, many of the fanbois all followed each other to one of the factions, causing others to join same faction to avoid being ganked, so faction wars became onesided and a complete waste of time - at least this was the case back in june/july in the high level (60+) wars, maybe it had levelled out since

SO THE GAME IS WORTH 1/5 at best!  

• PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267
    good (4/5) game overall.  i spent about 6 months in it.  not bad for a f2p game.

• glockmasterglockmaster Member Posts: 147
    Dude i would give this game a 5 but i would give your spelling 0 !!!
  • ragelionragelion Member Posts: 46
    i give it 3 cause it takes dam long to lvl i gave up at lvl 23 clound not stand how long it takes to lvl espically when you reach 19 or 29 or 39 i know cuase my bro is lvl 50 gave up cuase he got bored to long to lvl who agrees with me?
  • MarooneyesMarooneyes Member Posts: 16

Good game but as alot have said its hard to level...i started,quit,re-started and got to 20 then i kinda just stopped....But good attacking graphics...

• DualityDuality Member Posts: 7
    I'd say 3/5... I like the battleplay and how its free and 3d but i hate mouse clicking movement... Overall its a good game
  • TyPhoidLuLuTyPhoidLuLu Member Posts: 23
     i`d give this game a 4 out of 10... graphics is good but the whole gameplay sucks...!!!! it`s a grindin` hell inside this game... party system sucks and the freakin` beach, where you can find the lizards are full of bots!!!!!!!!!!!! can`t even kill one mob without one of those bots hitting it too...!!! i do prefer silk road to this one.. but i quit playing both of them just today due to boredom...
  • wally1wally1 Member Posts: 7

Graphics: great

gameplay: ok

lvling good: enough

lets see emmm... others: good

overall: good, recommended....although some may not like at all hopefully not u lol

• drkmn303drkmn303 Member Posts: 6
    at the present i would only give it a 5 means iam nor able to play it due to there beening a prob since sunday 1st april