Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW vs Runescape

BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918
Runescape gives you the materials to use your imagination...

Wow gives you the materials to bust a nut....

Which is better? LOL!

No in all honesty I was browing maple story forums and saw a MS vs RS thread, and I thought to myself, geez, I've a RS vs everything thread EXCEPT WoW. So why not?

Comments

• purestplayerpurestplayer Member Posts: 24
    ive always liked runescape better than WoW
  • MajorBiggsMajorBiggs Member UncommonPosts: 709

lol..i played runescape for about 2 months...only because i had a female friend that had fun with it..so i played with her.

in the time of RS i did more in that game than i did with WoW....ugh. WoW is simplistic, RS actually uses some of the life that UO did. Minus the 700 skill level cap thing in UO.

• never played runescape so WoW > runescape of course
  • BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918
    Originally posted by purestplayer

ive always liked runescape better than WoW
    dude your signature is awesome!

and yes, UO owns WoW.

Runescape does seem a lot like UO, but I couldn't get into RS as much as wow. Wow owns RS for me at least.

• ownidgeownidge Member Posts: 2

well i'll have to say that w.o.w has  better graphics but runescape can be free and doesint cost about $!30 bucks to start playing so in my ipinoin i will ahve to say that.r.s wins over w.o.w but.................................. x box 360 online gears of war rulllllllllllllles!

• carnalshadowcarnalshadow Member Posts: 9

• Chosen1Chosen1 Member UncommonPosts: 37
  • ThelastwaaghThelastwaagh Member Posts: 92

i've actually played both.   In my option Wow is better  Runescape is kinda dated  now and the the combat is just stupid looking. 

Best crafting ever though.  Other games should copy its crafting system.

-for the overmind.

• SnoogemsSnoogems Member UncommonPosts: 99
    runescape has AWESOME quests from the last time i played but WoW is different.
  • GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486
    Originally posted by ownidge

well i'll have to say that w.o.w has  better graphics but runescape can be free and doesint cost about $!30 bucks to start playing so in my ipinoin i will ahve to say that.r.s wins over w.o.w but.................................. x box 360 online gears of war rulllllllllllllles!
    There is no option to say that WoW>Runescape or u think WoW isn't too expensive. Rofl.

• UploadUpload Member Posts: 679
    Thank god this thread is in the spam section.
  • devil238devil238 Member Posts: 7
    RS ain't that amazing. There are lot's of games out there that are free and fun with awesome graphics. But WoW and RS? WoW are winrar! And I've never played WoW.

Fire is hot
    Ice is cold
    You didn't need to know these things. thank you for wasting 5 seconds of your life.