Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why NOT to play runescape

TheHelperTheHelper Member Posts: 108

1. Graphics.... open your eyes ppl there are hundreds of mmorpg that are better then ye old runescape. Is it that hard to see?

2.sound.....  sword? sounds like a ball bouncen off a wall.

3.skills..... the ONLY thing good on this game is the endless skills....

4.animasjon....  warning retards at work.

5.music... like crap music? then its great....

6.icons....   good enough

my rateing is    2.5  for effort.

wish they knew how to make games...... up graphics. up rateing.

Comments

• Hitash_LevatHitash_Levat Member Posts: 43
    OK first off... Yes the graphics suck.  But its prolly the best Java game as far as graphics are concerned so lay off that part... there is more to complain about than the graphics.  You can start with the lack of customer support.  or maybe the lack of a good community.    just a few thoughts lol
  • purestplayerpurestplayer Member Posts: 24
    Its not that bad!

i give it a 7/10

-Lots of things you can do!

-A whole lot of skills

-easy controls

-thousands and thousands players on at once

-Great way to meet friends

-FREE!

only reasons it bad is because

-customer support

-the word NOOB is trown around alot

other than that, the graphics arnt that bad and the community is fine.
  • GindaceGindace Member Posts: 161
    Originally posted by TheHelper

1. Graphics.... open your eyes people, there are hundreds of mmorpgs that are better then ye olde runescape. Is it that hard to see?
    2. Sound....  sword? Sounds like a ball bouncing off of a wall.
    3. Skills.... the ONLY thing good about this game are the endless skills...
    4. Animation....  warning, retards at work.
    5. Music.... like crap music? Than it's great...
    6. Icons...   good enough.
    My rating is  2.5  for effort.
    Wish they knew how to make games... up graphics, up ratiing.
    I fixed all of your spelling and grammar errors, because you know, retards are at work.
  • TheHelperTheHelper Member Posts: 108

.... I really don`t belive it...... you call my spelling bad? when you write rateing with two ii`s? and its not Than its Then

Yeah I do know retards are at work... your living breathing proof

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159
    Originally posted by purestplayer

Its not that bad!

i give it a 7/10

-Lots of things you can do!

-A whole lot of skills

-easy controls

-thousands and thousands players on at once

-Great way to meet friends

-FREE!

only reasons it bad is because

-customer support

-the word NOOB is trown around alot

other than that, the graphics arnt that bad and the community is fine.

-That is the ONE THING i liked about RS

-Yes, there are a lot of skills, but most are pointless and are no fun leveling up

-Too easy controls

-And thats good how?

-You must have NO LIFE WHATSOEVER

-There's a whole lot better free stuff out there. Ex: AO

And the community is NOT FINE! If they were even five levels ahead of you, they'd push n00b at you until you wanted to axe your monitor.

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• blah40000blah40000 Member Posts: 138
    at least its not maple story. and people who defend rs are usually members aka pay for it aka have no lives or are payed to say that its good. but i am  not a member and its not bad its just restrictive and not worth paying for so you get the stuff that makes it good. oh yeah i know that the graphics and community suck but graphics aren't everything.

i bet your confused by now so in closing if rs was fully f2p it wouldn't be that bad and community would eventually get better cause there would be more land and everything wouldn't be as crowded and people would be nicer. they should fix the pvp stuff too.

by the end of ww3 either japan,china,russia,america,or canada will rule the world

(go japan)
  • kylecameron1kylecameron1 Member Posts: 240
    No kidding about the noob thing, even if you are a higher level than they are they call you a noob. When I still played runescape I walked up to a guy once, I was lvl 52 or something and he was lvl 10 and he just kept calling me a noob until i said fck you and left. this game suck graphically, there isnt  any sky that you can see and everything is squared and the armor is the same, just different colored. The sounds are just pointless clink, clank, chink chank, and youve killed a scorpion. There are Very many better free mmo's out there, that are in 3D too, good 3D. There are a couple worse but I would not recomend runescape to anybody, I give it a 4 because it brought me into the mmorpg world, and there are lots of skills you can lvl up thats the only thing that keeps it above a 2.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• kleflklefl Member Posts: 77
    This game is a complete waste. Look around on mmorpg.com and you see there are enough free games which are 1000 times better.
  • bug498bug498 Member Posts: 1

why do you think runescape stinks i play it and i think its stinking awesome

10/10 for my rating im level 61 in magic almost 62 im a member and i can use saradomin and guthix staffs

• Mr.Man_7Mr.Man_7 Member Posts: 224
    Originally posted by kylecameron1

No kidding about the noob thing, even if you are a higher level than they are they call you a noob. When I still played runescape I walked up to a guy once, I was lvl 52 or something and he was lvl 10 and he just kept calling me a noob until i said fck you and left. this game suck graphically, there isnt  any sky that you can see and everything is squared and the armor is the same, just different colored. The sounds are just pointless clink, clank, chink chank, and youve killed a scorpion. There are Very many better free mmo's out there, that are in 3D too, good 3D. There are a couple worse but I would not recomend runescape to anybody, I give it a 4 because it brought me into the mmorpg world, and there are lots of skills you can lvl up thats the only thing that keeps it above a 2.
    i definatley agree with you.. ill give it a 5/10 because of its endless skills and it brought me into mmorpg's but its still graphically horrible and annoys my ears.

==============================
    He's not dead... he's electroencephalographically challenged.
    ==============================
    Currently waiting For:
    1st.WAR
    2nd.AoC
    3rd.GnH's
    4th. Sword of the New world: Granado Espada