Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great Game

Open beta starts this Friday, 22 December 2006. Register at http://www.skyunion.com/index.php to set up an account and get the download.

Comments

• FarcoreFarcore Member Posts: 7

Well worth the download image

• GoluhGoluh Member Posts: 374
    Repetitive pretty quickly image

• NeverarNeverar Member Posts: 3
    Great Game! Lots of things 2 do.  Lots of ways to make silvers and such.
  • TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984
    I'm totally hooked. At this point Im running two full fledged farms out of Barcelona and Athens. Not to mention I have two shipping vessels on hire and I get to spend my time Rifle hunting big game. I feel like a full fledged govenor I havent felt like this since playing Sids Pirates! Next stop for me is London. I wana start a Lumber yard. Then a shipyard. Though I havent made my mind where.
  • skiennieteeskiennietee Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Good game. sea Battle's are great Play our own style and your own choise
  • PB&JPB&J Member Posts: 255
    Game is so good I'd pay for it. I'm completely hooked. Very much worth the download.
  • AlkanphelAlkanphel Member Posts: 132
    This MMO is not repeatative. I am constantly doing something else. So when people thing this is a grind, well the RL aspect to the game speaks for it self. Everything...Well almost everything must be earned in real time.
    I finally decided to settle in Alexandria. Albeit the city is relatively poor it has a ambience I enjoy. Not to mention the trade run from Athens to Alexandria is pretty darn profitable. Especially if you hire a convoy of merchant ships. Just yesterday I hired 5 sea captians of little experience to haul materials I bought to athens. In which case they got half the profits and got them on there feet. The degree of flexibiility the game economy seems to allow is dumbfounding. Ironically Im afraid of the sea. So I may end up spending most of my money hiring sea captians to bring me schematics for my guns.
  • HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

I have the "blackscreen"-problem, so game does not work here.
    Where´s the next game? ;)

Wow, a blackscreen.... hrmm rendering issue with your graphics card perhaps? The biggest issue with the beta so far was usually a memory leak. Albeit my computer hasnt exhibited any issues with that yet. I hope you reported the bug.

Ill do a little digging on the forums and see if I can find any info on the issue. Can I ask what your graphics card make is?
  • HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

yep, there is a thread about this already. But nothing of their suggestions helped. Dunno if it has anything to do with geforce 6600 or indeo codec or, or, or...
    At least newest gfx-driver, deactivating firewall, setting 800x600 in core.ini did not help.
    But thanks anyway. :)

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Haha,

Noob me have to deal with Btorrent for the first time...I was panicking when I say time remaining 6d and some...lol...drop fast, but, still, not used to see the used of D for time...haha

Haha, screw it, too long.  That was the Btorrent dowload...and then after that I assume 94578204 patches, I will pass.  Seem like an interesting game, but I don't feel like doing a DL for that long.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

Hrmm took me about a hour to download off the GamerHell server. Rather few patches too. Well anyways yeah its a intresting game to play. One of the few games Id call myself a fanboy of. Which actually only happend once before. That was back when I played Asherons Call.
  • S4muraiS4murai Member Posts: 4
    game runs A OK on my Radeon 9250

lol i need to upgrade fast though :P

MMORPG Master PRO whatever..

i play games to escape reality
    games with high graphics and everything loose the meaning you play games to play in another world why play them when it just looks like rl?
    when your trying to escape rl

..or u can take drugs? ...

"say no to drugs kids"

• Warhawke68Warhawke68 Member Posts: 15
    Great Game - FUN TO PLAY - TONS OF OPTIONS - ships battles - boarding parties - land fights against lots of creatures - trading - fighting pirates - fun and easy crafting system were people actually buy your stuff - cool guild system... i could just go on...  TRY IT YOU'LL LOVE IT...
  • ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Originally posted by Warhawke68

Great Game - FUN TO PLAY - TONS OF OPTIONS - ships battles - boarding parties - land fights against lots of creatures - trading - fighting pirates - fun and easy crafting system were people actually buy your stuff - cool guild system... i could just go on...  TRY IT YOU'LL LOVE IT...
    I just started today and I really like it so far. The graphics and animations are not the greatest but the gameplay and fun factor are outstanding. I'm looking forward to seeing all this game has too offer, it looks really deep.

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky