Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the best mmorpg if you want to play some nice PvP

Tell me what you think is the best mmorpg with good pvp . it doesnt matter if its free or cost any money i just wanna hear what you guys think of it !!

Comments

• ReegsReegs Member Posts: 5
    well, many games can be used, as long as you have a whole group of people or friends. This isnt an MMORPG (well, it is if you count never winter nights which is based of of it), but Dungeons and Dragons is fun Role Playing with friends.
  • BearishSunBearishSun Member Posts: 50

I definately wouldn't suggest Dungeons and Dragons Online if you like PvP, it's a good game, but they only recently added pvp, and it's only duels and such, nothing large scale.

guild wars has nice pvp, although GW is not really a mmorpg

WoW, even if this pains me to say has some nice moments in it's open ended PvP. You can fight anywhere, battlegrounds are cool also, but rewards are bleak.

I would suggest Lineage 2 actually, it has great PvP, rewarding, players drop items when die; and there are large scale battles for castles. It's a hard game to swallow, and it's an acquired taste.

Uglyyyy!

• ReegsReegs Member Posts: 5
    no i meant dungeons and dragons, like not computer, o yeah and ( PvP?)
  • KaedricKaedric Member Posts: 33
    honestly, even though its slowly dying, and can be a little tough to get into, DAoC is THE best PvP mmorpg. EQII pvp servers are pretty fun as well. If you have patience wait for WAR (warhammer online) to come out, its made by the same company that made DAoC, Mythic, and well i guess EAMythic now :'(. thats just my 2 cents

live life, rock hard.

• 1legendary71legendary7 Member Posts: 21
    would it be worth the waiting for Warhammer online :) ? cause i NEED to play mmorpg's xD
  • dragado123dragado123 Member Posts: 10
    Well this isnt the best MMORPG but theres actually alot of pvp and theres actually a point to pvping in this game lol. Also this game is pretty much free and like im no noob at this game even though alot of people say that this game sucks any they just look at the pictures and barely play. The game im talking bout is Supreme destiny. Sure it looks gay but its not. I dont think its one of the best but hey its fun and theres like a use to pvp in this game unlike others. It depends on wat server u go to, to see if theres alot or not pvping going around or not. 

• Gamer09Gamer09 Member Posts: 9

seriously the best pvp games i've played are Gunz Online, Gunster, and Rakion.

<b>GAMERS UNITE!</b>
    <textcolor = "PURPLE">

• ??????????????

• TorotoroTorotoro Member Posts: 84
    For a good RvR with real goals :

- Eve Online
     - DAoC
     - Ryzom
     - Shadowbane
     - Planetside (free)

• dranzedranze Member Posts: 11

maybe you should check out Fury

it's a game based on killing each other and only that

so maybe you would like itimage

greeetzzimage

• the_thespianthe_thespian Member Posts: 24
    Without Question the best PVP MMo out there is Guild Wars. PLus if you ever want to RP you can do that too. plus with the many places to explore, the fact that the game is constantly changing its your best bet.
  • WilkoEaWilkoEa Member Posts: 15
    image I Second Guildwars
  • asasenpaiasasenpai Member Posts: 124
    Try LastChaos

• h4x0rn4bsk1h4x0rn4bsk1 Member Posts: 82
    Guild Wars Factions. All the GW games have great PvP and GvG, but Factions is the best. If you want PvP and GvG, start playing this game. The guild wars in Guild Wars are awesome.

Inactive:
    World of Warcraft - Level 13 Human Paladin
    Dungeons & Dragons Online - Level 2 Rank 6 Halfling Rogue

• govedotogovedoto Member Posts: 11

almost all of the games you tell for best PvP MMO dont have death penalty when u die in pvp

the best pvp games for me are L2 and WoW ...Havent played DAoC but friends tell me that its rly nice game that include pvp so you might be right for it .

2Fast4you

• aznddrj307aznddrj307 Member Posts: 27

fps such as Exteel FTW

gotta get more people into exteel, then it gonna be so fun

• renchamprenchamp Member Posts: 1
    if you want PVP i would go for lineage 2.

Lineage 2 has many features like caste siges events to become a hero and if you just want a normal pvp you can just go to the coliseum.

other than that lineage 2 has good gfx and game play and its clan system is good also it gets better and better the more you play

just my opinion

thanks 

Umm What The

• QualmeQualme Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Best pvp that is currently still running:

3rd: Everquest II on pvp servers

2nd: Dark Age of Camelot

1st: Shadowbane (completely free now)

but as you can see, the three top games are all very very old.

Best New pvp:

2nd: WoW (but with these cartoons you may as well be playing one of the older three that seriously outclass WoW's pvp.

1st: Lineage 2 (most beautiful graphics period and yet awesome massive pvp and sieges)

I hate looking for PvP mmorpgs.  After playing open pvp games like Ultima Online and Shadowbane, everything else just is boring.  There's no fear factor.  I love the paranoia of watching my back constantly while xping because pvp has no "game mechanic" penalty for pvp.

Players unite, politics rule, true pvp has no artificial "factions" or "karma" etc!

forgotten characters (Ultima Online,Everquest,DAoC)
    Qualme (Shadowbane on Mourning)
    Pandamonia (Lineage 2 on Bartz)
    Bridgit (Soul of the Ulimate Nation)
    deLiber (Aika Online)
    Qualme (ArcheAge on Kyrios)
    Looking for next PvP game

• jkp0317jkp0317 Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by Qualme

Best pvp that is currently still running:

3rd: Everquest II on pvp servers

2nd: Dark Age of Camelot

1st: Shadowbane (completely free now)

but as you can see, the three top games are all very very old.

Best New pvp:

2nd: WoW (but with these cartoons you may as well be playing one of the older three that seriously outclass WoW's pvp.

1st: Lineage 2 (most beautiful graphics period and yet awesome massive pvp and sieges)

I hate looking for PvP mmorpgs.  After playing open pvp games like Ultima Online and Shadowbane, everything else just is boring.  There's no fear factor.  I love the paranoia of watching my back constantly while xping because pvp has no "game mechanic" penalty for pvp.

Players unite, politics rule, true pvp has no artificial "factions" or "karma" etc!
    EQ2 came out within 10 days of WoW, and PvP over a year later.......might be better classified in your "new" section.

Haven't seen too many Eve Online suggestions, which ranks right up there with Shadowbane as THE best PvP game available on the market today, new or old.
  • QualmeQualme Member UncommonPosts: 19
    ok, honestly, i don't even know why i said eq2 at all.

forgotten characters (Ultima Online,Everquest,DAoC)
    Qualme (Shadowbane on Mourning)
    Pandamonia (Lineage 2 on Bartz)
    Bridgit (Soul of the Ulimate Nation)
    deLiber (Aika Online)
    Qualme (ArcheAge on Kyrios)
    Looking for next PvP game