Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite thing about AoC

JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170
Just wandering watch thing you guys are looking the most forward too?

I'm looking forward to the combat... gonna revolutionize the genre :D

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LuthgarLuthgar Member Posts: 27

The reward I"m going to get from the chick in this vid for rescuing her.

Enjoy the movie!

• HojokoHojoko Member Posts: 30

Fully itneractive enviroment.

• JackBauer24JackBauer24 Member Posts: 283
    Epic Battles
  • arakianarakian Member Posts: 60
    I'm looking forward to finally playing an MMO because it's fun to play, and not because I have to play to grind better gear.

• StrontyDogStrontyDog Member Posts: 83
    Originally posted by Jackcolt

I'm looking forward to the combat... gonna revolutionize the genre :D
    That's what i cant wait to see. I really hope they pull it off, pvp combat is going to be so much more fun.

Also they promise more story driven quests which i really hope happens rather than grinding mobs for quest items that take forever to drop.
  • SagonSagon Member Posts: 16

I'm looking forward to getting up close and personal with a finger wiggler and then proceed to chop his/her head off..

then play soccer with it, while listening to the whine on the global channel :D

--
    Per
    MMO Addict

• fansedefansede Member UncommonPosts: 960

Ooh ! Are there going to be destructible environments?

Link Please!!!!!!!!

• WheskyWhesky Member Posts: 125

combat...mounted combat :D And I agree, if they do it right, its gonna be taking the genre one step forward.

Just hope it wont be another flop like Dark And Light.

SWG, Eve, Planetside 2, EQN, Star Citizen

• SuitepeeSuitepee Member Posts: 921

That people think it will be GOOD. Makes me laugh sometimes.

Alright,the beheading; not that Darkfall doesn't have this,but it's cool to see it in the trailer for AoC. And maybe the bar brawls. If I ever decide to OB AoC,I'll just be brawling all the time.

• AnarchangelAnarchangel Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by arakian

I'm looking forward to finally playing an MMO because it's fun to play, and not because I have to play to grind better gear.
    couldnt have said it any better myself
  • CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440
    I hope it allows me to decapitate people in half, then pee on thier rotting body and spit on them gloating about how I am going to please thier Woman better then they ever did.

• Hou-FistHou-Fist Member Posts: 16
    The freakin huge battles, cities agaisnt cities ssssswwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt. Who doesnt love fighting an army?
  • Hou-FistHou-Fist Member Posts: 16
    sry messed up my poll lol
  • EarthfuryEarthfury Member Posts: 6
    Jeeeez dont get me started on whhy im wettin gmyself over Age of conan.

Formations!!!! will add so much more tactics to pvp

Player built cities, i know its been done b4, but ive never played those games so i cant wait to have my own fortress

Pvp focus, after wow, i dont want to even look at an instance again, and although they will be existant in aoc, ill just bypass them on my quest to slaughter everyone and anyone who looks at me funny

real time combat, surprised i didnt mention this earlier. Will totally revoloutionalise a point and click genre

thats it for now

P.S. Might i add DRUNKEN BRAWLS!!!!!!