Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Died. Seriously. Read This.

reavoreavo Member Posts: 2,173
You guys, I was in a bad car wreck a few days ago.  I just got home this morning from the hospital.  I got messed up pretty bad.   I'm still in a lot of pain and can't work or hardly walk.  Really, I can't walk without crutches.  It sucks just getting up to go to the bathroom or take a shower.  My torso is bruised and the right side of my body is along with my head.  

But while I was being taken out of the ambulance at the hospital I died. 

They said I was dead for almost a minute and they had to work to  bring me back.

I've got to share another thing with you guys too.  I had an experience while I was dead.  I remember it more than I can remember things that have happened to me right here.  It was the most awesome thing I have ever felt.  You guys are going to think I'm crazy but I was there, I was at the end.

I don't know what else to say.  I can't type much because my fingers on my right hand are all stoved up and my back hurts.  But I just wanted to share it.

It's real guys.  I promise.  I don't know how to describe it to make anyone believe, but it's there and it's real.  And I don't mind having to go back someday.  It's awesome.

Comments

• patheospatheos Member Posts: 1,148
    Thats comforting to know...just dont kill youself to get back there....who knows if suicide is a door to leads to the plane you went to...or a much worse plane.....a much worse one indeed.

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

I want to believe you...and I hope we all end in paradise...or total void at worst!  The void isn't that bad of an option, nothing at all...nada... 

But, technically speaking, your body would create a LOT or weird chemicals if you survive something awful, it is prolly the results of these natural chemicals.  This "recall" must be just before or after that death experience.  These chemicals are necessary to allow you to move or do a few last things before passing out.  Kinda like adrenaline...

Anyway, I wish you to get better soon so we can share more MMOs experiences, or that you can improve the gaming experience of other! 

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• Spy_HIppoSpy_HIppo Member Posts: 322

well,near death things happen a lot I personally think there a reflection of what you have satisfied yourself with or what you reget

(but I've been wrong before)

My mind has changed so much. Yet I'm still acting like I'm the same.

• vampiress92vampiress92 Member Posts: 266
    All I can say is, I really hope it's real.
  • DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Glad you're not still dead

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• Spy_HIppoSpy_HIppo Member Posts: 322
    I'm glad about that too

My mind has changed so much. Yet I'm still acting like I'm the same.

• MMHELMMHEL Member Posts: 313

Its Aliens. Just joking around hope you get better soon. That happened to my dad and he had that experience and said he remembers it but can't say it for some reason.

• Havoc-PKHavoc-PK Member Posts: 118
    Originally posted by reavo

You guys, I was in a bad car wreck a few days ago.  I just got home this morning from the hospital.  I got messed up pretty bad.   I'm still in a lot of pain and can't work or hardly walk.  Really, I can't walk without crutches.  It sucks just getting up to go to the bathroom or take a shower.  My torso is bruised and the right side of my body is along with my head.  

They said I was dead for almost a minute and they had to work to  bring me back.

I've got to share another thing with you guys too.  I had an experience while I was dead.  I remember it more than I can remember things that have happened to me right here.  It was the most awesome thing I have ever felt.  You guys are going to think I'm crazy but I was there, I was at the end.

I don't know what else to say.  I can't type much because my fingers on my right hand are all stoved up and my back hurts.  But I just wanted to share it.

It's real guys.  I promise.  I don't know how to describe it to make anyone believe, but it's there and it's real.  And I don't mind having to go back someday.  It's awesome.

Are you religious at all?
  • Takai001Takai001 Member Posts: 248

You probably talking aboutsomething you exiperence coming back

Mustache is a cat
    That has to go to the vet
    Do your taxes now

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Well at least you got your rez. Thank god your alive. Please you must explain your experience.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755
    Can you describe the scene for me so I know whether or not to stop listening to my devil music?

• End_of_a_eraEnd_of_a_era Member Posts: 527
    You may of had a car crash, but a crazy experience? It's called a dream lol, your mind will play tricks on you tbh.

Theres no heaven or any crap like that, when yoru dead your dead.

imageimage

• BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918
    Have you ever read embraced by the light? It's a book by a woman that died twice in her life. 5/5, I swear you will like it it unless you are a complete unbeliever.

When I read "it's real" in your post, it feels genuin man. I dunno, but please explain to as best you can. Were any of your memories taken away? Dude you're post has given me hope, it makes me feel better for all those that have died already and for myself when I die

Anyways congratulations on becoming one of the few to do that. I hope you'll be back on your feet and in tip top shape again before too long.

Originally posted by Boozbaz

Have you ever read embraced by the light? It's a book by a woman that died twice in her life. 5/5, I swear you will like it it unless you are a complete unbeliever.

When I read "it's real" in your post, it feels genuin man. I dunno, but please explain to as best you can. Were any of your memories taken away? Dude you're post has given me hope, it makes me feel better for all those that have died already and for myself when I die

Anyways congratulations on becoming one of the few to do that. I hope you'll be back on your feet and in tip top shape again before too long.
    To do what? Have his freaking pulse stop and then his mind play tricks on him? It's no different than going to sleep and having a dream. I swear Americans look into things too much tbh.

imageimage

Originally posted by End_of_a_era

You may of had a car crash, but a crazy experience? It's called a dream lol, your mind will play tricks on you tbh.

Theres no heaven or any crap like that, when yoru dead your dead.
    Well that settles it! 

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

To do what? Have his freaking pulse stop and then his mind play tricks on him? It's no different than going to sleep and having a dream. I swear Americans look into things too much tbh. Americans? I think that's a pretty bad generilzation. You have every right to have an opinion but that's just asking for an argument. BTW I'm not American.

To do what? Have his freaking pulse stop and then his mind play tricks on him? It's no different than going to sleep and having a dream. I swear Americans look into things too much tbh.Americans? I think that's a pretty bad generilzation. You have every right to have an opinion but that's just asking for an argument. BTW I'm not American.Technically you are, Canada was purchased by the United States like six years ago.

I'm just going to pretend you didn't even say that.

I'm just going to pretend you didn't say that.

WOOSH

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356

Will they testify in court that you were dead for a minute? Do you have life insurance? Is there anything in your life insurance policy that says you have to be permanently dead? If not, temporarily dead might qualify for the payout, you may be able to collect on your life insurance policy and enjoy it during your second life.

Just a thought.....

Yeh the MMORPG.COM forums is your heaven :O

imageimage

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646
    So what about telling us abit more about this great experience? I personally have always believed all this is complete hogwash. It's not God pulling you towards him, it's the doctors pulling you back to life, that is what I believe. But well, tell us more about what you experienced, you didn't say much beyond that it was great.
  • tetsultetsul Member Posts: 1,020
    I told you we couldn't take that purple car mob. Now that I rezed you, can we stop screwing around and go to Footlocker and get my Nikes of Priestly Roxxor? I'm tired of walking around in the snow in my bare feet.
  • paadepaade Member Posts: 471

I had an experience while I was dead.  I remember it more than I can remember things that have happened to me right here.  It was the most awesome thing I have ever felt.  You guys are going to think I'm crazy but I was there, I was at the end.

start a religion imo. you could make millions.
  • MW2KMW2K Member UncommonPosts: 1,036

For all your cosmic re-awakenings: Link

To the OP: I'm glad you survived and that's the main thing.