Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whats the best game

what is the best game

Comments

• mehhemmehhem Member Posts: 653
    whatever game you like.  personally i'm a big fan of eq2, wow, eve, and vanguard.  i'm also looking forward to aoc, and war.  check each one out, most games have a free trial.
  • SetokiraSetokira Member Posts: 44

for me Endless-Online is a good game. it has greatly improved alot! its has pvp, and first to hit gets the killstyle fighting, and wepons armor iteams ect... effect u hp tp ect..., its a great free game!

• mordacajmordacaj Member Posts: 7
    i sugest wow. even now with the expansion. till now i think it is the best roleplaying game online

but i'm waiting till warhammer online is out. i think that one will be good 2.

but watch out. wow can be very addictive
  • runedragonrunedragon Member UncommonPosts: 57
    The best game is the one you enjoy playing the most
  • candyboycandyboy Member Posts: 6

You just have to fugure out what suit your taste. Are you looking for a game to play? In that case, what kind of game would you like?

:D

• YukkioneYukkione Member Posts: 618
    You may as well ask what the best food is, or music. It's so subjective.
  • merv808merv808 Member UncommonPosts: 511
    Whatever game you choose. There are too many out there and all of them appeal to someone somehow. Just don't expect any one game to solve all your gaming needs, because its not out there. Then you will just end up upset and bitter like a lot of people on this site.