Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guildwars VS WoW

2»

Comments

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

[quote]Originally posted by Gameloading
    [b]

Originally posted by neoteo

so why do you post here then
    Will you please actually READ first before you make comments?

b]

are u crazy ?

what do you think i do , im not 13 years old man

• osc8rosc8r Member UncommonPosts: 688
    Originally posted by Gameloading

That is because I'm talking about real reviews made by people who know what their talking about, not by "z0mg, GW is free its teh bestest game evar!1111one"
    Problem is [generally speaking] most of these reviews were written what, after playing the game for like a month? And that's being generous! Hell, even i enjoyed WOWs grinding for the first month!

In the case of MMORPG reviews i take 'critic' reviews with a grain of salt, unless of course...they review the game after having played it for at least 6 months and  experienced the end game etc, but they don't, they need to push their reviews out there to be first, to make money.

WOW sucks.

GW is a tad better.

Unfortunately there isn't too much else too choose from at this time in terms of modern MMORPG's. And its impossible to judge a game like WoW in a month? Its not a game like ArchLord or Lineage 2 that opens up at later stages, and neither is GW.Originally posted by osc8r

IMO no, no where near it. Sure, they can judge things like 'graphics' and 'sound'.... but what about 'replayability', 'endgame', 'pvp', 'economy' and even things like 'different classes', 'instances', 'battlegrounds', 'crafting'?

Most reviews for WOW came out within a week of it being released, now seriously....you can't judge a MMORPG PROPERLY in that time frame. I'd be embarressed to be a professional reviewer and have given WOW a 95% after playing it for a week, only to find out a month or two later that the end game was completely unaccessible to most readers (ie casual players) - that is just one example.
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851

[quote]Originally posted by neoteo
    [b]

Originally posted by Gameloading
    Originally posted by neoteo so why do you post here then
    Will you please actually READ first before you make comments?b]

are u crazy ?

what do you think i do , im not 13 years old man

Don't argue with Gameloading, it's a no win, he will only bring you down to his own level of stupidity and then beat you down with it. Take it from me, I stopped questioning his moronics a couple days ago.

[[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

he is blocked in is own brain enigma , im trying to set him free , but its a hard quest.
    its true he as some skills of avoiding logic , but im not bad at it , so i think i can make him see the truth , that there is no truth.

meaning , he can be crazy , but so am i.