Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So F2P now eh

EpeenEpeen Member UncommonPosts: 95
 Can I d/l the client free and play it free? Or do I still have to buy the game.. to play free

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    You still have to purchase the game, but there are no monthly fees
  • XTinTioNXTinTioN Member Posts: 205

Oh...i said i would play this game....but i didnt know that we should buy the game...needs key heh? :S

ok..so ill never play this game ^^

its not from the same level of GuildWars.....but...if they put free download and free to play that would rock...they could earn money by selling premium items or something like that.. but well.....

many friends of mine though that would be free to download and play...but now......bah.

what a bad move

Cheers

Currently Playing: GTA4, Urban Terror, Aion,Dreamfall:TLJ,Fahrenheit

• mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747
    when i saw that they were going F2P i started laughing pretty hard cuz they had this big scheme for P2P
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by XTinTioN

Oh...i said i would play this game....but i didnt know that we should buy the game...needs key heh? :S

its not from the same level of GuildWars.....but...if they put free download and free to play that would rock...they could earn money by selling premium items or something like that.. but well.....
    many friends of mine though that would be free to download and play...but now......bah.
    what a bad move

Cheers
    And I take it you studied economics for years? Something tels me you only think it would be a good idea so you can play completely free instead of the company making more money.
  • XTinTioNXTinTioN Member Posts: 205
    Originally posted by Gameloading

Originally posted by XTinTioN

what a bad move

Cheers
    And I take it you studied economics for years? Something tels me you only think it would be a good idea so you can play completely free instead of the company making more money.

Nope...i've seen many games that are p2p ...and are "poorer", i.e., earn less than other games that are free but with those premium stuff i've been talking about...

You wanna see an example?

Gpotato (from FLYFF) they have lots of money now...and guess what...not p2p....and now they are making 4 games....and all of them with great potential ..imo...

and all are f2p with premium items...i think that if someone is playing f2p in a server, if that person gets some money that doesnt know how to spend it...it would probably take a while to think if it would spend it in a nice weapon or equipment...you know what i mean??......well hope so ^^

Cheers

Currently Playing: GTA4, Urban Terror, Aion,Dreamfall:TLJ,Fahrenheit