Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is MMOcenter dead?

thej6mthej6m Member Posts: 38
I'm confused about the state of the other products available via mmocenter. Is the entire company shut down? What happened to Machines and the other products on the site?

Comments

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

it was a scam to steal peoples money. there never was a game.
    it worked so well in fact, they are totally reorganizing the company. now the chronicle, machines, etc etc, are not even on the table.
    something even more exciting!they are going to release a 5 year old game that couldn't get customers 5 years ago(endless ages).

i actualy think they will release this game because they scammed the endless ages guys into joining them and now they are trapped, and no thats not my wording that is theirs.

• ChaoticPastaChaoticPasta Member Posts: 20
    LOL! yeah... and all the screenshots were faked. And all the community visits, fake too. if fact, there never was a RR. It's actually just CG in his basement.

Seriously, there's no more room on these forums for silliness.  Intelligent arguements only please.
  • SuaveSuave Member Posts: 150
    MMOcenter?  What's that?  lol
  • ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by ChaoticPasta

LOL! yeah... and all the screenshots were faked. And all the community visits, fake too. if fact, there never was a RR. It's actually just CG in his basement.

Seriously, there's no more room on these forums for silliness.  Intelligent arguements only please.
    Then give an intelligent argument, please.
  • TurddTurdd Member Posts: 47
    Originally posted by ChaoticPasta

Well most of the AWSOME information people received from the Community days were just IDEAS that the developers told them. Infact during one I believe not even the most basic combat was in the game yet and neither were any of the mechanics they promised. and scren shots? Dude they had like 13 of the new engine if even and yea they could easily have been fake since they were all of the same place or hell they might have been taken with EA just changed the character models.

TC and all of MMOCENTER has been canceld for EA2 its time to wake up....
  • grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102
    These guys have been working on 6 games at once and have not advanced any of them to an acceptable stage. BE extremely cautious about giving them money as they are refusing refund requests.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• CaesarsGhostCaesarsGhost Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136
    Originally posted by grimboj

These guys have been working on 6 games at once and have not advanced any of them to an acceptable stage. BE extremely cautious about giving them money as they are refusing refund requests.
    Where are you reading that?  We've refunded well into the thousands of dollars this month and are continuing to do so regularly upon request.

If you would like a refund, PM me on MMOCenter's Forum your PayPal address and you'll be refunded.

- CaesarsGhost

Lead Gameplay and Gameworld Designer for a yet unnamed MMO Title.
    "When people tell me designing a game is easy, I try to get them to design a board game. Most people don't last 5 minutes, the rest rarely last more then a day. The final few realize it's neither fun nor easy."

• brando13184brando13184 Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Originally posted by grimboj

It might be wise to do some research before claiming that they aren't giving out refunds or continue to lie and mislead the community.  The company has changed quite a bit and it is heading in a new direction.  You may have noticed that the above statement held true under the old management and that the refunds didn't start until they were removed.  They're offering full refunds, no questions asked, to any members of the pre-order community that want them.

CG and the other dev team members had to endure a pretty crappy working environment under a management team that just wanted to make a quick buck.  I played TC and enjoyed the FPS combat more than any other game I've ever played.  The build that I played was an older one when I last visited as the more recent builds were heading the direction of a Korean MMO clone.  The leadership wanted to find a publisher to simply unload TC and make money.  The investors wised up and asked them to leave.  Since then, CG has been able to answer questions openly under the new Phylon forums. 

Yeah, it was pretty bad before and many of the devs were incredibly unhappy about the situation.  I don't blaim everyone for being raged at the way the company was being run before, but since the beginning of December when the changes took place, it is a new company with a new direction.

TC is being put on hold to allow for more unique ideas for MMOs.  The last thing the industry needs is yet another WoW or EQ fantasy clone.  Phylon is a Sci-Fi FPS and Africa is a historical context game.  I mean maybe you want more fantasy, but I'd rather play Phylon or Africa MMOs. 

The game was also plagued by poor management and lacked a real design document.  There never really was anything written down by the design leads and it started to sound like it was full of the same problems as Mourning.  It wasn't until one of the members of the design team took it upon himself to start writing things down that there was any resemblance of a design doc.

CG was never the source of any of the problems.  Its hard to do your job when you're constantly under watch and on a short leash to answer questions.  The devs had to endure a bad situation in order to keep doing something they have always wanted to do, which is to make MMOs.  I doubt many people would have stuck it out trying every day to get permission to release information to the public.

I know what it was like because I was there and I saw things happening.  Now that the old management is gone, things can come to the surface and CG and the others can be vindicated.  Don't hold a grudge against them because of the poor insight of those who had control over the company.  It is a new company with a new direction and you will be seeing changes.  Already you can browse the Phylon forums and see CG answering questions line by line and asking for clarification if he needs it.  I doubt a company that was continuing down a path of scamming folks would open up like this to answer questions and offer refunds.

You can make up all the shit you want and call me a fanboi or create stories about how the company is this big evil corporation out to take your money, but the simple answer is that there were some elements that had to be removed and they have now been taken care of.  If you don't like them, then leave and if you pre-ordered, you can get your money back.  Full refunds don't really seem to fit in very well with scams.  So basically all ppl have invested is money in pre-orders.  There was never really much information released at all, so I really hope that no one is out there claiming that following the game has "taken up so much time out of their life and wasted it all".  I've seen people post that and it really confuses me.  Maybe you need to step outside and participate in reality a bit more if following a game without much information being released consumes oh so much of your time.  Lesson learned: Don't pre-order unless you're willing to take the risk.  We were all fortunate enough to have RR willing to refund everyone each time they made a change in direction. 

I'm not posting in some attempt to suck up to the company.  I just feel like the devs from RR and CG deserve vindication for a shitty situation that they were dragged through while all they wanted to do was to make MMOs.  This isn't a case of scapegoating and blaiming the old management because a lot of the problems did stem from them.  Refunds didn't get under way until they were removed.  Communication was essentially cut off and now has resumed on the forums.  Now there's an actual company website with a game to be in Beta during January.  I guess we'll see what happens. 

• MoLoK_MoLoK_ Member UncommonPosts: 307
    Originally posted by brando13184

It might be wise to do some research before claiming that they aren't giving out refunds or continue to lie and mislead the community.  The company has changed quite a bit and it is heading in a new direction.  You may have noticed that the above statement held true under the old management and that the refunds didn't start until they were removed.  They're offering full refunds, no questions asked, to any members of the pre-order community that want them.
    CG and the other dev team members had to endure a pretty crappy working environment under a management team that just wanted to make a quick buck.

I belive your post is true but you left out a few things. You are probably one of the most informed members of the community about TC and RR. And YOU continued to lie and mislead the rest of the community also. You can say  "but the good devs told me those things in confidence" or whatever but that doesnt change the fact that you knew we where being lied to all the time. You stood up, not only for CG and the good devs of RR - you stood up for the old management also. You have no credability imo. You knew a lot of things about TC sucked, I guess you knew it wouldnt be released until 2010... you kept your mouth shut becauce of friendship with some of the devs. Bah! You knew we (the trolls) where right ALL ALONG. For me RR is just a company, when I say CG is doing a bad job then I say RR is doing a bad job. Hopefully I will never again be part of a community with members like you in it. People who are more concerned with being friends with some of the devs then saying whats true. You dont give a shit about the community you just wanna be friends with the devs and can therefore NOT be trusted. You have no credability here.

And I will never forget the other community member who was at the community day and he told us how very nice and intelligent the Ghettis where. Yeah right...

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by MoLoK_

CG and the other dev team members had to endure a pretty crappy working environment under a management team that just wanted to make a quick buck.

I belive your post is true but you left out a few things. You are probably one of the most informed members of the community about TC and RR. And YOU continued to lie and mislead the rest of the community also. You can say  "but the good devs told me those things in confidence" or whatever but that doesnt change the fact that you knew we where being lied to all the time. You stood up, not only for CG and the good devs of RR - you stood up for the old management also. You have no credability imo. You knew a lot of things about TC sucked, I guess you knew it wouldnt be released until 2010... you kept your mouth shut becauce of friendship with some of the devs. Bah! You knew we (the trolls) where right ALL ALONG. For me RR is just a company, when I say CG is doing a bad job then I say RR is doing a bad job. Hopefully I will never again be part of a community with members like you in it. People who are more concerned with being friends with some of the devs then saying whats true. You dont give a shit about the community you just wanna be friends with the devs and can therefore NOT be trusted. You have no credability here.

And I will never forget the other community member who was at the community day and he told us how very nice and intelligent the Ghettis where. Yeah right...

QFT

Did you even read all of the post that I made?  I never said that I knew TC was being canned.  In fact, I've stated several times before that I was lied to during my last visit to the company despite protests by the devs and CG not to give me the fake impression that things were going great.  I only learned of TC being put on hold the day before it was announced.  I was just as surprised and in fact spent time raging at CG on the phone when I found out.  Stop trying to bury everyone and make yourself look like the great one standing up for the community.

Get off your damn crusade and stop trying pretend like you're holier and more righteous than everyone else.  I've never lied to mislead the community in some grand scheme to cover up the truth.  I always tried to provide insight from what I saw to those people that actually wanted to listen rather than make up shit like the rest of the trolls.   I'll be glad once these forums are down because then I won't have to read all the trash that you guys continually post. 

Yes, I admit I was fooled and lied to by the Ghettis.  I should have seen that coming, but I never once "hopped onboard" to share in their lies.  They were intelligent, in fact, very intelligent and mislead a good number of people, but thankfully they are gone now.

I sucked up to the devs just to be friends with them?  You've got to be fucking kidding me.  Out of all the stuff I've done in my life I would hardly count being "top dog" or privvy to information in a community of about 4000 fans to be one of those great notches on my belt.  I've got a hell of a lot more going for me than to sit and worry about whether or not I'm in good with the devs.  Yeah, they are my friends and I chat and hang out with them outside of anything having to do with the community.   I've also built up quite a list of friends and people that I continue to play other games with from the community.  Don't sit there and tell me that I tried to mislead the community in an attempt to better myself.  Fuck you for even saying that.

The company offered refunds, is now telling everyone what is going on, and much of the bullshit is rising to the top for everyone to see.  Thankfully you've gotten your money, so now we won't have to see you around anymore.

Did you even read all of the post that I made?  I never said that I knew TC was being canned.  In fact, I've stated several times before that I was lied to during my last visit to the company despite protests by the devs and CG not to give me the fake impression that things were going great.  I only learned of TC being put on hold the day before it was announced.  I was just as surprised and in fact spent time raging at CG on the phone when I found out.  Stop trying to bury everyone and make yourself look like the great one standing up for the community.
    Get off your damn crusade and stop trying pretend like you're holier and more righteous than everyone else.  I've never lied to mislead the community in some grand scheme to cover up the truth.  I always tried to provide insight from what I saw to those people that actually wanted to listen rather than make up shit like the rest of the trolls.   I'll be glad once these forums are down because then I won't have to read all the trash that you guys continually post. 
    Yes, I admit I was fooled and lied to by the Ghettis.  I should have seen that coming, but I never once "hopped onboard" to share in their lies.  They were intelligent, in fact, very intelligent and mislead a good number of people, but thankfully they are gone now.
    I sucked up to the devs just to be friends with them?  You've got to be fucking kidding me.  Out of all the stuff I've done in my life I would hardly count being "top dog" or privvy to information in a community of about 4000 fans to be one of those great notches on my belt.  I've got a hell of a lot more going for me than to sit and worry about whether or not I'm in good with the devs.  Yeah, they are my friends and I chat and hang out with them outside of anything having to do with the community.   I've also built up quite a list of friends and people that I continue to play other games with from the community.  Don't sit there and tell me that I tried to mislead the community in an attempt to better myself.  Fuck you for even saying that.
    The company offered refunds, is now telling everyone what is going on, and much of the bullshit is rising to the top for everyone to see.  Thankfully you've gotten your money, so now we won't have to see you around anymore.
    Well whatever... in your first long post here you say

"I know what it was like because I was there and I saw things happening. "

And then you defend their sinking ship on their forum until the last day.

And in your posts you still behave like you want nothing then be the devs friends. Thats what you get out of this. I mean you cant say you've gotten some gaming out of it now can you? You talk more about hanging out talking about stuff with the devs then about the game man... I say it again - your word about RR's business can not be trusted. You are biased. Its that simple.

"I always tried to provide insight from what I saw to those people that actually wanted to listen rather than make up shit like the rest of the trolls."

You didnt try tro provide anything to the community. You NEVER wrote a "community day recap" like some others did. You didnt "have time" yeah right... You are a fanboi. This is personal for you. You where never so unhappy with the community because you got your info from the devs directly.

Once again. Brando can not be trusted with anything that has to do with RR.
  • CaesarsGhostCaesarsGhost Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136
    Originally posted by MoLoK_

You didnt try tro provide anything to the community. You NEVER wrote a "community day recap" like some others did. You didnt "have time" yeah right... You are a fanboi. This is personal for you. You where never so unhappy with the community because you got your info from the devs directly.

Actually, he did for his first visit, he didn't for his second (I hounded him about that plenty).

And in getting info from the Dev's Directly: That's true.

It was also true for about a dozen members of the Community who decided to hang out in IRC, where we Dev's frequented and chatted about their day leisurely.  Recently, many Endless Ages players have been hanging out in IRC, chatting about Phylon and asking questions.

It's the difference between the "hardcore fan" who goes out of their way to find any and all information, and the normal fan who must be spoon fed through news postings.  This isn't a RR specific trait, it's true with many companies.  I sometimes hang out on StarDock's IRC server because the Dev's who frequent it will drop little tidbits while chatting about their day.

When you decide to chat with Developers on a realistic, friendly, level, you learn that Developers are made of the same stuff you are, and are human beings with family's and problems and dreams.

I reccomend it, even if you choose not to do it with RR.  I used to do it all the time, and I still do to a lesser extent (time constraints).  Get out there and meet the Devs for whatever game you're looking forward to.

- CaesarsGhost

Lead Gameplay and Gameworld Designer for a yet unnamed MMO Title.
    "When people tell me designing a game is easy, I try to get them to design a board game. Most people don't last 5 minutes, the rest rarely last more then a day. The final few realize it's neither fun nor easy."

Hehe, I was on IRC during december-january 05/06 and also during July... I was there during the infamous Q&A session... and I dont agree with you that one should have to hang out on IRC to get good info. Whatever info you gave through IRC I bet it had nothing to do with reality, ie that TC should be put on hold, or anything which today is even remotely important concerning that game.

As I've said to you before CG I do wish you good luck with your current project. And I belive i've tried to give you advice on how to be a good CM this last year. One more thing - keep all the fans close, not just the ones who hang out on IRC or bars :)

• bverjibverji Member UncommonPosts: 722

And right there Brando shows his real colors. The problem that Brando has never understood and will go on well past the time that RR is dead and buried, he let some ill conceived freindship (let me tell you theseguys arenotyour freinds) obscure his objectivity. I agree Idon't think Brando ever lied, but no matter how he tries to defend himselfit is obviouse to most everyone that he is a fanboi of the worst possible sort.

He accuses others of being rightious, but he has been the one acting rightious claiming he had some magic key to in sight and that the nay sayers were being trolls and just didn't have all the information that he himself was privileged to had. Now that it's obvious that the nay sayers were in fact right, that their interpretations were far more acurate and that Brando had been duped. Brando still refuses to understand that his so called f reinds were just as responsible for fooling him  as the Ghetti were. All Brando has done is switch gears from promoting how great TC is to how great the guys at RR are (the same guys who had lied to him before) and now it's a new company. And, Brando will never understand why people can't take him serious.

Well Brando it's because you have proven yourself (at least in reguards to this company) to make bad decisions, are easily fooled, are to close with the company, not a good judge of character, and don't interprete information well.

Yes, I will admit that I did get duped.  Having access to more information was a bad thing because I did fall into the Ghetti's trap.  I admit that I was wrong and that I was definately overly supportive of TC. 

Hate on me all you want, but all I really ask is that you not hate on RR and CG.  Yes, I do have more insight into the company than most of the community and no that doesn't make me better than anyone.  In fact, it definately did blind me to what was going on.  I am willing to admit it that I was overly callous towards those that "trolled" the company.  There is a lot of shit that was going on behind the scenes that I bought into, but it was also a lot of stuff that was being spoonfed to a lot of the developers as well.

About NEVER writing up a community day visit.  I really was that busy.  I was graduating, training to join a military that is part of an ongoing global war, putting together a community event, serving in local government, and coordinating my communities second annual Veterans Day Parade.  The only reason I got my second community day visit was because I had a layover on my way to a conference in DC for the Air Force.  Yeah, I really was that busy.  I am also willing to admit that I didn't use the information I had access to in a better way to inform the community of what was going on, but once I did finish it (I finished it a while ago actually)  I read it over and it just didn't serve any purpose really.  I guess with all the shit I had going on in my life, I just didn't have the motivation to do the level of quality work that was needed to give everyone true insight into what I had seen.  I tried to hint at it in some of my posts, but I don't think it ever really came across as what I was trying to really get at.  For this I apologize.

This next part is really going to rage some of you :P

I actually got to visit the studio again today, haha.  This time I went in and was told that there was no NDA.  I could say whatever the hell I wanted to the community and was actually encouraged to do so.  They are working towards an NDA free Closed Beta.  Don't listen to me ... I don't really care, but for those of you that still think I have some hint of credability.  The graphics are there.  The particle engine is amazing and almost every gameworld has nice effects like steam rising, fire, and sparks falling from things.  The nice thing about the world is that its 3 Dimensional.  WIth the jetpacks in the game, you'll be fighting in all levels of the space rather than just on the ground.  They don't actually have workable doors so you won't get the assholes blocking the door with a script.  Its a technique that slowly turns down the alpha as you get closer so that the door dissapears and you walk through it.  I was kind of turn off by it at first, but the mechanics of it are necessary for gameplay.  The graphics are honestly above par for an MMO and the game is incredibly stable.  Its capped at 60 FPS, so that means you won't get anything better than that, but it'll maintain that 60 FPS even on lower end machines and when the particle effects starting showering down upon you.

I got to visit because I'm on my way to even more training for the AF for the next month and a half.  I will try to type out what I saw as soon as I can find some time after this post to do so :P  I'd love to do it tonight, but I have to finish the last leg of my trip into Alabama in about 6 or so hours.  Then its lots of paperwork and in-processing for me.

Just so that everyone is clear and I really want to make this part known.  RR is on a different course than it was.  Don't judge where RR is going now just because of the remarks or the attitude that I had.  I was stupid enough and fell into the trap that the Ghettis were setting for me.  Soon enough you'll get players releasing info and SS about the game so I'll let that speak for itself rather than trying to sell everyone on RR.  It really is a different place since the Ghettis have left and the honesty is there.  If you won't believe me then I hope time will change your mind once the effects of this policy starts to trickle down. 

I'm not trying to save myself because I mostly don't care what a few people on some forums think, but I don't want people to write off RR because of shitty management in the past.  Continue to rip on me, but just keep an open mind to RR.  They may actually surprise you with their new direction.

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

For someone who doesn't care what we think Brando, you sure spend alot of time trying to tout this company.

Let the forums DIE ALREADY !!!

I have no idea what's wrong with mmorpg.com. The company has admited the game is dead, we know for sure "management" (right!) was outright lying, these people are just dragging it on.

Close the freaking thing, let us be done with these scam artists. Seriously mmorpg.com, start thinking of your community and members who many not know better.

Originally posted by shae

Seriously mmorpg.com, start thinking of your community and members who many not know better.
    It shouldn't take me pointing this out for you to realize it, but maybe it will.  That above statement is exactly why I continue to "tout this company".  Its so that they aren't exposed strictly to your constant garbage.  Go back to worshipping TCoS.  Trashing RR won't make TCoS a better game so go back to your own little clubhouse.

Originally posted by shae

Seriously mmorpg.com, start thinking of your community and members who many not know better.
    It shouldn't take me pointing this out for you to realize it, but maybe it will.  That above statement is exactly why I continue to "tout this company".  Its so that they aren't exposed strictly to your constant garbage.  Go back to worshipping TCoS.  Trashing RR won't make TCoS a better game so go back to your own little clubhouse.

Well dear god brando, tell me where I'm wrong. The game is gone, it's dead, it is no more! They've said so, in fact, it's the only thing they've ever said to us as a community we have ever been able to prove.

I know your first instinct is to attack me and that's fine, you can go right ahead and do that but I'm not doing this as some sort of personal hate on for you. It's just fact.

This company has lied before, if they've changed then by all means we shoudl absolutely embrace that and hope for the best possible future but for now, wth are we thinking?

Like I said, you can attack me all you want, if that makes you feel better about supporting this game but in the interest of a community that took a fairly good beating from these people and have at least some sort of idea of what happened now, these boards should be taken down once and for all.

When RR can come to the plate as a real company with a real game and have something offer to gamers they've burned already before, then we'll still be here to stand up and listen.

Would that not just be fair ?

I'm not discussing the Chronicle anymore and I agree that the boards should be shut down.  The sooner the better I say.  I'm not clinging to anything having to do with TC.

Yeah, I'm pissed about what happened to TC.  I'm not saying people can't be upset about what happened.  All I'm trying to do is point out that it wasn't some grand scheme by the employees to lie to everyone and get all their money.

Look at the way you're approaching it.  I know its not out of personal hate and I hope no one is taking any of this personally and getting all that riled up about it.  The reason I keep posting is to highlight a big chunk of information that isn't being brought forward.  RR is maintaining a stance of accepting the shame that was brought on by the previous management and won't play the "it wasn't our fault" game.  I don't think their employees and devs deserve the stigma associated with the previous executives, so I want to offer up an argument in their favor.  The ghettis are snake oil salesman that have even started up yet another company to try to make some quick cash.

I keep posting to provide another side of the argument for those that are seeing these forums still up before they get deleted.  Continue to hit me up, but just recognize that no one has the single best answer.  I'm just trying to provide another side of the story.  What people walk away with thinking is up to them and nobody should try to tell them what they should believe.  I'm not telling you to not be pissed.  Just be open minded and try to realize how crappy the previous management was. 

Like you even said, lets just wait and see what Phylon turns out to be like and judge the new direction of the company based on that. 

Ya'know Brando, after reading a few of your posts and trying to keep an open mind, I don't think we're that far appart on this subject.

I think we both have a sense that we were misstreated to some degree here, we both realize that shitty things happen in business, we're both more concerned at what this did to the community and we both want the best possible result to come from an otherwise nasty situation.

I've dissagreed with you in the past over your blind faith, all be it an educated one, but I think I can see and agree with you on all these points.

My only concern would be that while we should of course not hold this against RR for eternetiy, we at the very least need to protect the community and upcomming followers for their future projects. The last thing the mmorpg community needs Brando is another Horizons and Mourning debacle. Hopefully, you can agree with me on that one.

• bverjibverji Member UncommonPosts: 722

I'm not trying to save myself because I mostly don't care what a few people on some forums think, but I don't want people to write off RR because of shitty management in the past.  Continue to rip on me, but just keep an open mind to RR.  They may actually surprise you with their new direction.

I have been keeping an open mind, as  for others if they have been keeping an open mind or not, it's justified. Because as I was keeping an open mind and letting things unfold, CG had proven with some of his comments that  RR is still nothing, but a mickey mouse company with no respect for its comunity.

You have been duped once, your being duped again and any perspective you are "bringing from the other side" is based upon your continued history to be unable to interprete the clues given to you about how bad this company is, until they beat you over the head with a bat and then stick it up your butt. Even after that, they say their sorry and you go back with your pants around your knees never even asking: "why are there so many baseball bats all over the place?"

Which as I said befor he can't understand. Brando just doesn't seem to have the ability to have an "open mind" and scrutinize at the same time. For Brando haveing an "open mind" seems to be to believe everything a company you feel your buddy buddy with tells you, until they come right out and say to you they are lieing. That's why you, Brando, have no credibilaty

• japojapo Member Posts: 306
    Heh...so I go to mmocenter.com today to see if there are any new rumors up...I'm bored...and get met with a "This account has been suspended,please contact billing/support for more information".

WTF?

How does one get suspended from a dead company's site that I've never freekin posted on.

I was one of the suckers that prepaid for TheChronicle...maybe that's why I got suspended...whatever...

and how can I contact billing/support when I can't even access the web site.

Thieves and liars...

Does this company even exist anymore?
  • JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by japo
    Heh...so I go to mmocenter.com today to see if there are any new rumors up...I'm bored...and get met with a "This account has been suspended,please contact billing/support for more information".WTF?How does one get suspended from a dead company's site that I've never freekin posted on.I was one of the suckers that prepaid for TheChronicle...maybe that's why I got suspended...whatever...and how can I contact billing/support when I can't even access the web site.Thieves and liars...Does this company even exist anymore?
    That message is for the company owning the address, they didnt pay their bills or something.
  • cronkgarrowcronkgarrow Member Posts: 4
    It's been down for days.

Something very wierd is going on OR they're relaunching the whole forum before paying their bills/changing hosts or whatever.  Doesn't exactly ring of professionalism without even a placeholder tho.