Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

please read before playing

specdarkspecdark Member Posts: 27

Dear all

I m a knight online member for more than a year and the things I ve seen so far not very good, I dont recommend this game to anyone, the reasons are mentioned below...

-Its not free---> first of all the game is not free, u can download the game but if u want to play u have to find an empty server otherwise u cant log on.

-no customer support----> The worst customer support team I ve ever seen, If u have a problem dont rely on them because they dont do anything for u(or they cant be bothered) all they want is ur money, I ve been a gold premium with them for a long time and thats what I ve learnt

-dupe item makers and thieves ---> u can not trust anyone in the community, closest person to u may rob u or cheats by using a 3rd party software or abusing ur trust.

-cheaters & macro users---> there is a software called Koxp, its a cheating software u see a lot of players using this 3rd party software and Knight online doesnt do anything to stop them, actually they do listen this .. Bronze membership costs u around 9 dolars this software costs u around 12 dolars by buying this u dont have to worry about lvling up, just keep ur computer on log on the game, find a place to kill monsters and this software will do it for u day and night without u moving a finger. my current lvl is 63 and I came up to this lvl in one year and I ve got friends came to the same lvl in one week using this software.if they catch u using this software u get a ban for 999 days however you see koxp users everywhere and K2 doesnt ban them regulary. most of those koxp users reached lvl 70 and above already.There is Gm s in the game and u see them very rarely  and when u see them they are busy with playing stupid events like hide and seek etc...

If K2 network wants to stop them they can do it but they dont want it the reason is most players believe they are the ones selling this software so they earn more money.

Think like this, game costs u 9 $ koxp 12$ together 21$ , and if u go for gold premium u pay around 24 $ + 12 koxp = 36 $ a month, so they earn double.

time to time they come up with some patches and everytime a new patch comes there is new problems with the game lately patch 1468 came and two of my very valuable items (Chitin shell rebirth boots and +5 rebirth mirage dagger) dissapeared form my inventory right in front of my eyes and so far I havent recieved any help or an answer yet from K2 network.

So before u start playing this game consider those issues and if u dont care about it please play so, currently I m waiting for conan and the lord of the rings and I hope they come online quickly..

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/thread/108677

all the best

Comments

• psvmr007psvmr007 Member Posts: 15

Body - I agree with each word you say.

Playing KO for year too - and unfortunatly ( and i tried a lot of game over here) cant stop playing - realy like the game itself.

SO - if u did not start play KO yet - DO NOT DO IT - trust what that guy told u. Or you gona be more and more upset every day just like me. I wish i can catch and bit shit out of that stupid GMs ( at least 1 of them ..... LOL).

But - from idia of that they sell KOXP themself - now i'm understand whats going on in KO - u right on money here body.

As soon i start send them Support tickets about KOXPers (i submit 2-3 in 1 week) - u know what they did????- THEY BANE ME!!!!!!!! - (and i did not use koxp!!!)

And if u play for year - u remember ELSASA - free KOXP - that was time they DID fight koxpers - they BANE and anonce all baned persons online in game (20- 60 a day) - so all others see is and do not use koxp - now - i think they paid that elsasa guy - and bought his KOXP - and seling it themselfs!!!!!! and no banning no more ......

• specdarkspecdark Member Posts: 27

Dear psvmr007

I m sorry to hear what they did to you but believe me i m not surprised, as they cant be bothered to chase the koxper, they make the decent players life hell.

It was getting difficult to find a spot without one koxper, buying items hoping that they were not dupe ones, facing with stupid game bugs, and on top of everything those rediculus lags.Considiring that u r paying money for it , they dont deserve it.

As u said I loved the game itself but as u can see now its the war of the koxp, whoever cheats more wins it all.Before u have to bare with the Ksers now kospers doing Ks to eachother.

Do u remember near asga by the smildon village koxpers were like cockroaches nest, on top of eachother, what were the Gm s doing NOTHING, I ve seen my friends getting banned while in moradon in merchant.Once I mentioned moradon u may remember the days we were scared to go to moradon to buy and sell stuff, those koxper were killing everyone in the safe zones, what about CZ using koxp by the villages and killing players,what about no premium in november champangne done by the players, it was just rediculus, we didnt need this.

After the the patch I ve heard from the koxpers complaining that pk has been removed from koxp :) lol when people complained a lot they ve just removed PK from koxp however koxp stayed , arent those enough to understand who was making and selling koxp.Thinking about how the other games manage to keep their enviroments free of cheaters but KO cant manage this, come on, we are not stupids.They have no right to do this to paying customers.

check this link below  and watch the videos u understand it better

I ve started playing Guildwars, nice, hassle free no koxp (at least I havent faced with one yet), they are not gready also like Ko they dont charge u every month.

ciao all .....

Well .....

Thanks for this posting body .....

It realy open my eyes. I've been waiting for some actions from KO since August, been baned in begin of October, start play again last month after shock from they action agains me wanished - i was hoping they start fight KOXPers and i just got in a way ..... - well - now i know - i should wait no longer. Now i'm quiting KO for good. Well - funny thing is that yesterday ( since i cant play KO no more) i post similar posting in KO forum - gess what i get in respond????? quote :"SHOT UP,   MORAN " etc .....

It too late to buy Guild Wars today - i'll beter try Rappelz  - since it free and  downlodable ......

If  it   suxx too - i'll try Guild war tomorow.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Wow...you guys all universally have the same complaints...and it isnt even free...so why keep playing.... has to be something more enjoyable out there for you.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Thats exactly what we talking about - but - me - i DO like game itself, but quiting it right now .......

Hey, specdark - is Guild war something like KO? - i mean action, controlls etc? - Couse i tryed Rappelz - it SUXX. realy suxx.

Now i'm looking for something new to play with but afrade that Guild War my be something like that rappels shit ....

U looks like person who can be trusted .... - so advise me af u epirience if possible... - i mean not cheaters, hack etc, but how close to KO engine it looks. Becouse at my opinion KO engine by itself perfect fo MMORPG. and i tryed quit a bit of game here .... lately ...

Check this out - finaly we got respond from one of hackers community ........ as usualy with "moran" ans "STFU".... hackers does not change with the time .... - or maybe it Turk ????? Funniest thing that he DID not even read what we wrough here (consider his remark about grafics and game play) about the game. And since he think that it is free - DID not even play it .... HAHAHAHAHA

Hey psv

To be honest graphics are much better than KO but game play is not as fast as KO, U dont have to pay montly for guilkdwars bu u need to buy the game for once thats it no more charges, in the game box there is an activation key, all u need to do is to activate ur account, if u decide to play let me know, so we can play together.

Catch ya later...

Maybe i will try  Guildwar soo n but 4 now - i found myself good game to play - beta "9 Dragons" - dam good game for beta. not as dinamic as KO in fight control, but more variety of quests and so far lots of fun - i did not come to PvP yet - so it hard to tell if it good.
  • frokgfrokg Member Posts: 1
    thnx for the info, i had considered giving KO a try but now i definitly wont

hi frokg

Good to hear that, all the best for u buddy...

I am doing the same with guild wars became lvl 20, but still havnet been on pvp yet , but looking forward to be honest .there is a lot of quest to do there also its getting more nd more intresting, keep in touch psv

catch ya soon

• ConquerConquer Member UncommonPosts: 1

All true, I have only been playing for less than a week but its so bad that a lot of new players are dropping it. Whats the point of playing a game when you cant do any of the quests due to koxprs dropping the creatures in seconds like ten pins.

Whats sad is that there is an easy solution for it, the devs can assign a skill that allows certain individuals to force them into a party and gate them to town. This would mean there macores and 3rd party would fail and they wake up in the morning with a big surprise. They dont need GM's just players with the right stuff and the dedication to hunt koxprs. Some players in harder areas set big critters onto them but in newbie area the koxprs are high level so even the badest doesnt stand a chance.

Its sux, you look at about twenty critters and think "yay, this wont take long" then you see a guy sitting down turn slightly and all of them drop dead.

And dont get me started on support, its non existant.

Most games have a means within the game to contact the GM's. Not this one, in fact this one has like one GM per server and you have to know his name to even be able tp message him/her that is if there ever on which there not. Kicker is that K2 dont have the GM's names or contacts on there web page (that I could find). The web site itself doesnt even have a contact section on it, almost like there going out of there way to remain incommunicado.

They use Xtrap to allegedly stop hacking and 3rd party software but it seems like the company behind Xtrap has it set to augment because even in Ultima I havent seen such a level of kill cheating as in KO.

Like others I to like the game and the engine but the koxprs are definately dragging K2's reputation as a software developer down the drain. In fact if they do not rectify this quickly it will tarnish them for ever more (if it hasnt already done so) much like SOE has a rep for ruining good games with there irresponsible and neanderthal development style K2 will join them in the ranks of the dud gaming companies.

Oh but Knights Online is free to play, the free2play account has no bells and whistles, thats not to say when you pay your better off. In fact I had a bronze account which states 24/7 access and I had to wait like 6 hours before it would let me log in to play.

There is alot of talk in the KO forums to ban turkish IP's like other games as apaprently the general opinion of the community is they are the main koxpr culprits to teh point they openly admit it and try to get you involved. Personally I would hate to see this as it would alienate those turks who play the game not the program,

All in all

Good game, though K2 needs to get some advice  in running an online game from a company that knows whats its doing and more importantly they need to learn about what makes a business successful. CUSTOMERS guys, your CUSTOMERS will make your business thrive, unless of course your customer relations ability is in the negative (like it is) in which case nothing will save you.

So K2 needs to reorientate itself to incorporate more active and positive customer relations, even something as simple as making contacting Kinghts Online easy as opposed to the current policy and regular updates on the KO forum so the player base and community dont feel like they are wasting there money to be adrift on a rudderless ship at sea at night with no lights.

Happy New Year.....

hi Psvmr

its been some time havent recieved abything from u , how is 9 dragons going ?

any feedback ?

catch u soon

• yagrumyagrum Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by specdark

Dear all
     I m a knight online member for more than a year and the things I ve seen so far not very good, I dont recommend this game to anyone, the reasons are mentioned below...
    -Its not free---> first of all the game is not free, u can download the game but if u want to play u have to find an empty server otherwise u cant log on.
    -no customer support----> The worst customer support team I ve ever seen, If u have a problem dont rely on them because they dont do anything for u(or they cant be bothered) all they want is ur money, I ve been a gold premium with them for a long time and thats what I ve learnt
    -dupe item makers and thieves ---> u can not trust anyone in the community, closest person to u may rob u or cheats by using a 3rd party software or abusing ur trust.
    -cheaters & macro users---> there is a software called Koxp, its a cheating software u see a lot of players using this 3rd party software and Knight online doesnt do anything to stop them, actually they do listen this .. Bronze membership costs u around 9 dolars this software costs u around 12 dolars by buying this u dont have to worry about lvling up, just keep ur computer on log on the game, find a place to kill monsters and this software will do it for u day and night without u moving a finger. my current lvl is 63 and I came up to this lvl in one year and I ve got friends came to the same lvl in one week using this software.if they catch u using this software u get a ban for 999 days however you see koxp users everywhere and K2 doesnt ban them regulary. most of those koxp users reached lvl 70 and above already.There is Gm s in the game and u see them very rarely  and when u see them they are busy with playing stupid events like hide and seek etc...
    If K2 network wants to stop them they can do it but they dont want it the reason is most players believe they are the ones selling this software so they earn more money.
    Think like this, game costs u 9 $ koxp 12$ together 21$ , and if u go for gold premium u pay around 24 $ + 12 koxp = 36 $ a month, so they earn double.
    time to time they come up with some patches and everytime a new patch comes there is new problems with the game lately patch 1468 came and two of my very valuable items (Chitin shell rebirth boots and +5 rebirth mirage dagger) dissapeared form my inventory right in front of my eyes and so far I havent recieved any help or an answer yet from K2 network.
    So before u start playing this game consider those issues and if u dont care about it please play so, currently I m waiting for conan and the lord of the rings and I hope they come online quickly..

all the best

i can solve almost all your problems in one solution play myko none of these things are a problem on myko except the customer support. thats pretty poor any one you play.

honestly speaking I ve closed KO page and wont open it again, its good to hear that u dont have those problems in myko but in usko its rotten and I ve lost my patience with KO.Since that time I ve started writing here to show people how frustrating it is.

Imagine urself in one night some of ur items dissepear why because someone duped those items and sold them to u and there is no way that u can difrentiate a dupe item and an original one, at the end u pay it hard.

all the best 2 u

• F9AngelF9Angel Member Posts: 3
    I agree all, knight sucks
  • FarinoFarino Member Posts: 2

ok i agree with 99.99% of all the k2 bashing but i am 1000% positive that k2 networks does not own koxp  Koxp was in such wide use because it itself was hacked and put out on the net for free. so 99% of the ppl u all saw using koxp in the past year or so were using a cracked version thats is why it was so wide spread.

the hack programs for ko are

fucking gaming which is a ac tool supplied by the fuck gaming forum

xhack which actully converts xtrap into a hack itself I belive its slogan is "the anti hack becomes the hack" which just shows how completely useless xtrap is in protecting this game

heavenfire which is the most widly used hack tool at the moment and the most advanced  it is thge one with the force party bug and the exp bug that allows all them cheaters to level 20 times faster then the average player costs like 10 bucks a month no idea who is producing this program rumor has it someone in peru but i think thats wrong

and of course KOXP which is produced from acouple guys in isreal  it is similar to heavenfire but harder to use costs like 12 a month but for the most part it is easily cracked by the turkish comunity and handed out for free  usally when this happends is when koxp releases the cz attack options to force k2 networks into releaseing a patch so that all the cracked version stop working and they can start making money again

there is also a duping program out there to dupe bus/bes at server restarts it has been active going on 3 months now and is the main reason that coin has become pretty much valueless.  everyone in the game has multiple characters holding the maximum amount of coin possible ..  

u may ask how i know all this and the answer is i read up on it ..  i did not cheat myself.  i just went to the cheating forums and asked acouple turkish players i know who have recently started cheating..  this information is not that hard to find..  And in fact i have recently quit ko for good this time i gave away all my items and coin and uninstalled the client ive played on and off since 2004 ive leveled 5 characters above level 62  the highest being a level 68 on the server manes.  And after discovering that level 68 is to low to compete in war and cz on a server that is only 5 months old i threw in the towel,  in knight online if u dont cheat u cant compete so i quit and moved to guild wars i hope more ppl fallow me.  k2 networks does not deserve to have such a good game they have run it into the ground

• BlazingCloudBlazingCloud Member Posts: 5

I knew there was softwere out there to help you lvl but what people dont know is it will mess up you computer very badly so if you are using one of these get it off your computer fast or you will regret it

Dear Farino

I undertand ur frustration,been there seen all ...

I was recently talking to a friend of mine about the game, lately he has been playin in logos and he says there is at least 20 players above lvl70, is it really possible to reach 70 by playing legitly ?

Anyways regarding koxp, you may remember very well koxp has been there for a long time, the only difference it was not that much widely spread old days (before fire drake) it was mostly used by priests (auto heal) those days there was rumours around gms selling koxp, when u stop buying it, u would get a ban ...

To be honest I had no intentions to look up who was making this software and where it was created etc... This issue had to be taking care of by K2 network not by me.It is also their duty to provide a safe playing enviroment to the players, we buy the service if we are not happy they loose us its that simple. Basicly I ve done the same thing and startedplaying GW so far I have no hassles whatsoever with GW.

Maybe one day we get a chance to party in GW

• TyPhoidLuLuTyPhoidLuLu Member Posts: 23

thanks for the advice spec... i was kinda planning to try and play KOL, but after reading your message i suddenly get the feeling that i`ll just be fraustrated coz` i`m trying to level up my character in an honest way...( pork and meat grindin`..hahahaha) while others just do nothing but still their characters level up quickly.. 

i asked my brother about this fuss on KOL and he said it`s all true....

• mf_ravenmf_raven Member Posts: 48
    Quited with kol a ywar ago....dont waste ur time&money on kol, i played it almost a year (mf_raven from Beramus) i was lvl 65 when i was get hacket via unsecure database, no response from CS,  so after some time i just give up.....Othervise, darn nice pvp game, but ruined by k2 greed, gm incompetence and "strange way" how forum moderators are dealing with threads, ask triper face.
  • ImlikeuImlikeu Member Posts: 44

i'll take this thread to get of all my frusration.

I played KO 2 years ago(EXCELENT game), and then i left. Now I wanna go back and I note:

KO has a very bad installer, and the autopatcher is worst.

The forums&Admins SUCK, they are like politicians, they say you "What you're saying is not true, my brother can log in without premium with no problem" (IN A "FEEDBACK")

The support is very very very bad. Totally incompetent.

KOXP? No idea of that, but I see that on every forum I get.

HOMEPAGE!!!!! Really sick to log in 3 or 4 times to NOTHING, coz you can't change personal information or anything.

BRONCE PREMIUM, I can swear that I haven't seen anything more stupid than that. F2P and you can't log in sometimes because you need to play?

But, the game is really cool. The best I've seen to be "F2P"

Goodbye, so think about that...

• chris1nejichris1neji Member Posts: 17

i agree with most of you yeah sure this game has to many downsides in technical stuff and their technical support help when they feel like it. Also now and then there is problems with the patch yeah but other than a few things like that is a great f2p i downloaded quite a few games and uninstalled them because either boring or just didnt like it. graphics are good doesnt lag well atleast not on my pc about leveling up u can level up pretty fast if u have premuim since they give you it when u start playing for a few days if u have friends high level like most do they can just go with their friend and leech because his friend lets him i am not saying that everyone does it the same its true i am angry at some players out there way higher level than i took them what 1 week they are level 40 or higher it takes a long time too level up especialy after 60

• entreri22entreri22 Member Posts: 35

its not a real good game...