Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problems with download

oakthornnoakthornn Member UncommonPosts: 863

Greetings,

I'm having a problem with the initial download.. Now,I finished the first two steps but I can't seem to find the "game client" Could someone please help me with this..I'm not used to downloading Bit torrent files..It seems like greek to me..  There are just two different clients I can find to click on..The Orange Bit comet icon and the Voyage century Online beta 1.0 client.. Is there another icon I need to find? Or is one of these the actual game client??  Also,please explain to me what I'm looking at cause it just seems very weird to me...

Thank u for all your help..Much appreciated..

Rallithon Oakthornn
(Retired Heirophant of the 60th season)

Comments

• rycorrycor Member Posts: 21
    I didnt have a problem loading it. I loaded it from fileplanet. For me i just cant connect to their servers. And i have no problem connecting to any other games.
  • TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984
     I used a Http and had it done in about a hour. Evil had my idea too lol. I went and say a movie! Hrmm just got my level 2 Armed Patrol Vessel.. yeah just had to say that lol. Really love this game
  • jrgambitjrgambit Member Posts: 157
    Yeah I didnt use the torrent either.   Just use the file planet link, create a bogus fileplanet account, and you should have the file and hour or two later.

--------------------
    SWG - Killed by $OE
    WOW - Retired
    Playing WAR

• KothazKothaz Member Posts: 3
    yeah, don't use the BT to download this. I started the download on uTorrent before leaving for work, got back from work 9 hours later and it had only downloaded 80mb. So I stopped the download and started a different download from fangaming.com and it downloaded about 300mb in an hour.
  • SWGforrevaSWGforreva Member Posts: 194
    I'm also having a problem, I download straight from http but the zip folder seems to be corrupted and cannot properly un-zip, extract the file..i try from different sites but give me the same problem..