Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im coming back!

So its offical tommorow i will go buy SWG complete edition thingy (i have decided that my bounty hunter is screwd anyway since i gave all his crap away cept for a few mounts.) . so im wondering what sever are u guys on/ what server should i come to, i liek to RP sometimes so is there a good rp heavy/medium server. Thanks

Beefy

Comments

• BuZZKilgoreBuZZKilgore Member Posts: 525
    Can I ask you a serious question? With so many other MMOs out there what makes you want to go back to SWG?
  • GullibleBeefGullibleBeef Member Posts: 10
    Sure, The main reason i want to go back is the ppl left in the game are extremly nice, and rp is pretty damn fun.

2) WoW is hella boring after hiting 60 doing BWL Naxx and all that shit over and over and over again.

3)EQ2 isnt for me

4)and alot of other mmo ive tryed i didnt like

i know this game is "crap" but i like it and it ill past the time until thinfs like WAR comes out.
  • GullibleBeefGullibleBeef Member Posts: 10
    srry double post
  • RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638

I play on Starsider and if you want RP you can find it on that server.

I RP too!

• locdog420692locdog420692 Member Posts: 41
    Bloodfin!
  • sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

Originally posted by locdog420692
    Bloodfin!

I just re-subbed to Bria. I can't vouch for the other servers, but I think Bria is the most populated. I know I get population lag while in Mos Eisley.

So far I re-rolled a smuggler. Got'em to 21 and am loving it. Not exactly like the old SWG (I configured controls to almost imitate old controls exactly) but I am still enjoying myself.

I found myself saying just one more mission, just one more mission.

What I do miss is the ability to make spice and slice... I remember hanging out on Dantooine and Corellia offering my services and getting a lot more money than I ever imagined.