Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Teamwork

Im looking for an mmo that takes teamwork early on in the game. So far GW is the only game that ive found like that. What else is there.

Comments

• MajorBiggsMajorBiggs Member UncommonPosts: 709
    WW2 online i believe
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Final Fantasy XI is probably what your looking for. you only play solo for the first few levels.
  • baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

City of Heroes stands out in the crowd for it's teamwork.

Both the tools for finding and making teams, and the incentives for being in one.

Higher rewards, complimentry roles, and shared mission rewards and unsolosable quest bosses all combine to make getting a team and having a defined role to do with in each team the best I have encountered to date.

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433
    Originally posted by baff

City of Heroes stands out in the crowd for it's teamwork.
    Both the tools for finding and making teams, and the incentives for being in one.
    Higher rewards, complimentry roles, and shared mission rewards and unsolosable quest bosses all combine to make getting a team and having a defined role to do with in each team the best I have encountered to date.

QFT as peoples here say! 

And on top of that, solo is definitely better in CoH than in any other MMO, despite all the pro-grouping; it isn't enforced.  So you will find peoples who are HAPPY to group, not peoples who are forced to.  This alone make it the best grouping experience I got.  If someone is in shitty mood, he will go solo and won't be nasty with peoples around.  Happy players = better community and better gaming experience.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren