Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sad but true

Starting a new Military guild. Our goal is to turn gameplay into a full time job. you must spend at least 40 hours a week in game. Everyone who joins this guild will address me as sarge. if you arent completely UBER within 2 weeks after the launch so we can do all the HIGH END UBER LEETS you will be kicked from the guild without notification.

All soldiers interested please submit your 4187 ( resumae for al u civis out there )

10 yr background police report, and a current credit report

to http://www.guildslikethisrstupid.com

/sarcasm off

Ok serousley pples whats up with all these job like guild reqs no days? I mean ive played in some of the top notch guilds back in the day but with the ones now days i would almost need my commanders sig on a 4187 to even apply for one there so outrageous in there reqs.

Bah keep tring to figure out a good title for this lol anyone have an idea?

Comments

• LeasaLeasa Member Posts: 449

That would be a funny post if it was not so true.

Support Bacteria, its the only culture some people have.

• RealmfilerRealmfiler Member Posts: 43
    Originally posted by Leasa

That would be a funny post if it was not so true.

It is to bad that most have come to this.
  • NierroNierro Member UncommonPosts: 1,755
    Guild req; Have spent at least 400 hours getting better gear.

As I mentioned before there was a guild that threw a person out because she could not make a scheduled raid because her husband was leaving for Iraq the next day.

As I mentioned before there was a guild that threw a person out because she could not make a scheduled raid because her husband was leaving for Iraq the next day.

OUCH it takes a messed up kind of person  to do something like that lol that is just wrong. Then again if you choose to join a gulid like that iwould have to say its your own fault.
  • KaptainZergKaptainZerg Member Posts: 322

Maybe the soldier's wife missing the game raid was the tip-off to the guild that they had recruited a patriot, by mistake. If so, good move, pro-war players are usually annoying in a mmorpg and worse in your own guild. If she was not that but rather a person caught up in one of life's many contradictions, oh well, seems kind of harsh. She'd could always join another guild, though. Or, get a divorce.

Originally posted by KaptainZerg

Maybe the soldier's wife missing the game raid was the tip-off to the guild that they had recruited a patriot, by mistake. If so, good move, pro-war players are usually annoying in a mmorpg and worse in your own guild. If she was not that but rather a person caught up in one of life's many contradictions, oh well, seems kind of harsh. She'd could always join another guild, though. Or, get a divorce.

What a dumb generalization.   Words fail me.  If I told you what I really thought of you and your post I would be banned.

Originally posted by Realmfiler

OUCH it takes a messed up kind of person  to do something like that lol that is just wrong. Then again if you choose to join a gulid like that iwould have to say its your own fault.

Really ??? How could she know they would do something that low.  I cannot imagine anyone doing that to some one.

Originally posted by Realmfiler

Really ??? How could she know they would do something that low.  I cannot imagine anyone doing that to some one.

Well if your in a guild like that youve prolly saw them do it to more than one person. If you just joined the guild and are in the dark about there rules regs or if they just suddenly decided to change them without saying i dont know , just seems to me that if your in a gulid like that you would have to at least have an idea of what you got into.
  • SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524
    I have no doubt that if she had known those sorts of people were in charge, she would have never joined that guild.  Who would?  Unless you have absolutely have no class yourself.

And KaptainZerg... I don't believe you're so mindless that you would think that:

1.  Every person who is in the military is "pro-war-in-Iraq" and

2.  Anyone deserves to be treated with such little respect.

Whether or not you are for or against the Iraqi war, soldiers are among the people who deserve that extra special bit of respect.  They are the ones who will put their lives at risk so that you can live in your safe little world.  I'm not an advocate of the war we're in right now but, geez, soldiers are the LAST people I hold responsible. 

Are you really that insensitive?
  • The link doesn't work.
    Originally posted by nethaniah

The link doesn't work.
    hehe... I think you fell into a sarchasm.  :)

The link doesn't work.
    lol
  • XtromassXtromass Member Posts: 662

The link doesn't work.
    lol?
    Originally posted by Xtromass

The link doesn't work.
    lol? I think the link was all part of the sarcasm... it was never meant to be clicked.
  • XtromassXtromass Member Posts: 662
    Originally posted by Signe

Originally posted by Xtromass

The link doesn't work.
    lol? I think the link was all part of the sarcasm... it was never meant to be clicked. I know that. That's why I loled at him -_-
    Oops... sorry.  I guess I fell into your sarchasm!  :)
  • TuutobTuutob Member Posts: 607

FIFTY DKP MINUS!

WHELPS! YOU ARE ODD! YOU GO RIGHT!

That's a good video...