Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For all you haters

KrymsonSykkeKrymsonSykke Member Posts: 45
I am really tired hearing the ones just not giving a game a chance...Yes there are some things that can be done alittle bit better...The way I feel about you noobs talking trash is unless you really haven't given the game a chance and I am not talking about one hour...Just open your mind to different things...This is all I am going to say about this subject...

Comments

• njdevi66njdevi66 Member UncommonPosts: 216
    Hey, when you have to buy ingame items using real cash, game sucks and it will fail. I tried it and it turned me off when i heard if i wanted to compete i would have to spend real money for ingame items.

Sorry, but everyone in entitled to their opinion and will post it how they see fit.

• KrymsonSykkeKrymsonSykke Member Posts: 45
    This is true but atleast you have an actual reason to grip...Now did you try it since it is F2p...
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by njdevi66

Hey, when you have to buy ingame items using real cash, game sucks and it will fail. I tried it and it turned me off when i heard if i wanted to compete i would have to spend real money for ingame items.

Sorry, but everyone in entitled to their opinion and will post it how they see fit.
    All 3 of your claims are wrong:

1: When you have to buy ingame items using cash. this is incorrect. the correct sentence should be "When you can buy ingame items using real cash"

2: it will fail. Oh, you mean like all those other cash shop items that failed, like....uhm...well...oh thats right, none of the cash shop mmorpg's failed.

3: when I heard if I wanted to compete I would have to spend real money for ingame items. Totally false and incorrect, thats why people keep pushing to actually PLAY the game first instead of listening to a bunch of goofballs that hardly played the game.
  • mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747

what do you mean that the other cash shops in games haven't failed??  I guess i thought this was the only one besides Tantra Online that had an in game cash store to buy game items.   Besides if you want to do it i laugh at you. 

When the company announced that they were gonna have an in game shop to buy game items i think everyone falling the game as well as myself knew it was either gonna really bomb at P2P.  That is the reason it went to F2P almost immediately after releaseing.  The worst move you can do in a MMORPG is put in a in game shop, the greed will only hurt you not help at all.

Originally posted by mbblade

what do you mean that the other cash shops in games haven't failed??  I guess i thought this was the only one besides Tantra Online that had an in game cash store to buy game items.   Besides if you want to do it i laugh at you. 
    When the company announced that they were gonna have an in game shop to buy game items i think everyone falling the game as well as myself knew it was either gonna really bomb at P2P.  That is the reason it went to F2P almost immediately after releaseing.  The worst move you can do in a MMORPG is put in a in game shop, the greed will only hurt you not help at all.
    Its obvious you don't really know a lot about the MMORPG market. there are actually tons of item shop MMORPG's (in fact, if we take the entire market in consideration, the VAST MAJORITY of mmorpg's use an item shop model). A few examples, Maple Story,  Silkroad Online, Hero Online,Conquer,DragonRaja, Risk your Life, and I can go on.  an Item shop model has already almost taken over the entire korean market, and its winning more and more terrain here. You say its the "worst move you can do in an mmorpg". Thats odd, I thought making profit actually was a good thing?
  • KrymsonSykkeKrymsonSykke Member Posts: 45
    All I know is I am given the game a try and so far I am  liken it more and more...I will amit this is my first item cash shop if it is that...
  • Ake_GamerAke_Gamer Member Posts: 112

First cash item shop game for me as well. I'm hooked.

Dec 20,1999: AC1(DT).Since then:DAoC,SB,AC2,L2,EvE,WoW,SoR
    ====================
    Currently playing: ArchLord - L58 Knight
    LoTRo - L13 Dwarf Guardian

• drpepperhahadrpepperhaha Member Posts: 11
    Why is people cumming here to talk trash about the game omg. I dutn go to ur game and sai bad stuff about it wen i didnt plai it yet. Are you scared this game will own ur game is taht y ur here telling people to plai your game? Who cares wut we plai.
  • gymirgymir Member Posts: 17
    Archlord started off good, there just wasn't enough in game to keep me interested.  Also pvp is super crap.. its a good time killer between good mmo's.
  • fozzie22fozzie22 Member Posts: 1,003
    Sad to say it but the games on its arse..nobody on the servers..shame it did have potential still given i've got it i'll pop on every now and again to play
    Originally posted by fozzie22

Sad to say it but the games on its arse..nobody on the servers..shame it did have potential still given i've got it i'll pop on every now and again to play
    What are you talking about? Brumhart is on Medium status most of the time, plenty of people playing.