Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About the game called runescape

Thompson663Thompson663 Member Posts: 4

Runescape, the game i played for 1.5 years to 2. Still like it because my computer is full of memory and i cant play my favourite maplestory (in japanese LOL)

The game has load of stuff to do like pking (wat i looooove to do, its fun!), quests (finished non memb ones all) but the problem is the graphics and the ssssiiiimmmmpppplllleeee controll.

if runescape had dynamic graphics and more complex controll i will give a A plus to runescape

ppl who like runescape, pray that jagex will fix he graphics! (amen!!!)

Comments

• Hitash_LevatHitash_Levat Member Posts: 43
    LOL!!! i give this game a B for game play... a C for current updates.  An F for Customer support and an F in community.  So giving this game a wopping ...  F lol.  Dont get me wrong i have a lvl 97 char that doesnt have a single skill below 38.  and only 3 skills total in the 30s.  but this game is lacking in the most important part.  if not for the fact that You lose everything when you die... which is absolute BS,  Then its cause there are so many glitches that they don't care if it affects the players.  Just the fact that they are getting your money.  I sent them a glitch report that cost me full rune with 2hder... back when the 2hdr was worth 2 mill.  and they just said sorry SOL.   What kind of customer support is that.   they have ways to see what happened.  Ive died more times to glitches in that game than i ever have because of ignorance.  I committed suicide a couple times on purpose but still.  the fact remains the death penalty is to harsh for the non PKer in this game.   and the fact that you cant protect your crew without being skulled is the worst.  i didnt grade the graphics because as far as java is concerned this game gets an A+ but as far as any mmo it gets a big fat F.  But I try to be optamistic. 
  • purestplayerpurestplayer Member Posts: 24
    Originally posted by Thompson663

ppl who like runescape, pray that jagex will fix he graphics! (amen!!!)

All Jagex wants is your money, thats why i stopped playing. In my opinion Jagex is the worst game company ever. They arnt gonna do crap about the graphics.

ppl who like runescape pray that jagex WILL BE BOUGHT OUT.

I would love blizzard (i dought they would) to take over runescape, they would make it into world of runescape.  All the fun of runescape with the great graphics of WoW
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Member CommonPosts: 64

I just want to say this:

I DON'T WANT TO PAY TO PLAY A FREAKING GAME ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!

• Hitash_LevatHitash_Levat Member Posts: 43
    If you don't want to pay for a game... then go get a non mmo.  Quit complaining about other mmo's cause it costs money... all real mmo's cost money... Thats how the people who make the game get paid.