Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Release date? Take your guess...

Sure, no one knows and "it'll be ready when it's ready", but I think we're getting down to the wire here.  Beta 4 is leading to Beta 5 soon, and the final beta in most games is usually to load test for a week or two before release, so it could be this game is coming out pretty soon.  And don't forget what a coup it would be to release right before WOW's "Burning Crusade" expansion.

Post your thoughts:

Comments

• mentalmonkeymentalmonkey Member Posts: 85
    im guessing febuary although i want it NOW!! i think it needs more tweaking and i think they want people bored of WoW's BC  and looking for more.  i doubt it will come out in jauary, but march is a big possiblity

EQ2 player
    Ex - EVE Online addict
    played -
    SWG, EQ2, Vanguard, Planetside, Second Life, EVE-O and a few randoms

• stabemzstabemz Member Posts: 132
    I saw on gamespot.com that they said it qill be realesed january 29th.
  • CopelandCopeland Member Posts: 1,955

I'd expect the 2nd week of February but January 29th has alot of rumors behind it so we'll see.

• DrSmaShDrSmaSh Member UncommonPosts: 454

For the sake of game I hope march or even april.

Every time I read your post, I die a little inside...
  • kingkong10kingkong10 Member Posts: 38
    Originally posted by DrSmaSh

For the sake of game I hope march or even april.
    same opinion

I think the game has a lot of potential, but needs a lot more polish

• mentalmonkeymentalmonkey Member Posts: 85

june! i think thats a bit much really, soon we will be talking a year after the initial guesses.

no i think march will be the latest VERY much doubt it will get to may

EQ2 player
    Ex - EVE Online addict
    played -
    SWG, EQ2, Vanguard, Planetside, Second Life, EVE-O and a few randoms

• tjet73tjet73 Member UncommonPosts: 19
    I hope it won't be much later than the end of January to the beginning of February. I really need something new to play. The only thing that could help me wait much longer is if my boys win the SUPERBOWL YEAH!!!!  J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!. Oh.

P.S. I really hope i did not jinx my boys.
  • SquigsmashSquigsmash Member Posts: 15

Got to go with end of Jan. Beta 5 coming up really soon so unless theres a major issue it will be out by the end of Jan.

P.s. No need to jinx the Jets...never going to happen

• BorneheldBorneheld Member Posts: 17

Sigil has proven dates (rumors) wrong for over a year now..why should they stop now?

I say March release, cant live by rumors alone, got to go with their proven tracks,

• dukelouiedukelouie Member Posts: 52
    I've heard open beta starts the on the forth, so 3 and 1/2 weeks after that sounds believable to me.  Plus, I'm hoping for a release at the end of January because I'm pumped for Vanguard.

"Sir, the fish market is quickly emptying. I need you to out, get me 5 tuna, 4 blue snappers, 3, uh, Darkshore groupers, and 2 goldfish please. And then report to the docks. I'll see you there, goodbye."

• aero303ecaero303ec Member Posts: 15
    when my wife bought me the pre order of vanguard they told her the date set for launch was the 29th 1/29/07... Hoping it's not going to be too rough around the edges. 
  • AmlaithAmlaith Member Posts: 37
    There is an inofficial Interview with Koch Media and a member of a french guild (Alliance des Seigneurs - Mano). It stated the 30th january as a possible release date. And for the localized versions the 30th march. But, who knows  if that's just a lame duck.

Sincerely,

Amlaith of Fornost
  • MX13MX13 Member Posts: 2,489
    Originally posted by Squigsmash
    P.s. No need to jinx the Jets...never going to happen

QFE

DA BEARS BABY!!!!!

I'll start my own SWG... with Black Jack... and Hookers!!!

In fact, forget the SWG!!!!

• KilimKilim Member Posts: 546
    I do hope for its sake that Vanguard is released AFTER February or later.