Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Class specific weapons?

MadfrenzyMadfrenzy Member UncommonPosts: 1
What i understand from all that i have read, all the classes have only two weapons they can use, Primary and secondary. Does this mean that the character cant use any other weapons? eg. the fighter has a sword and shield, and i would like to use a mace instead of a sword.

Comments

• stonies88stonies88 Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by Madfrenzy

What i understand from all that i have read, all the classes have only two weapons they can use, Primary and secondary. Does this mean that the character cant use any other weapons? eg. the fighter has a sword and shield, and i would like to use a mace instead of a sword.
    No what they are talking about is being able to switch between a primary and secondary weapon.  Like say you are a warrior and are using a shield/sword and want to switch to a polearm, instead of opening up your inventory there will be a hot-key that you can push to switch back and forth between those two.  There will be a large variety of weapons for each class I am guessing, more then likely along the same lines as WoW/L2/EQ2 and the like. 

Drop by aionsource.com, there are plenty of threads about stuff like this, and also aionfuse.com has some really great translated articles that are very helpful.