Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard's late again

outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Well, I just got back from a party and decided to watch the fireworks in Stormwind on the Arthas Server. Midnight came......no fireworks.

A few minutes after midnite..the fireworks started. I cracked up.

Comments

• olddaddyolddaddy Member Posts: 3,356
    and here I thought you we're going to tell us that Blizzard was pregnant, and expecting a new little WOW clone named Diablo 3.....
  • XtromassXtromass Member Posts: 662
    A party that ends before 12?O.o
  • End_of_a_eraEnd_of_a_era Member Posts: 527
    Druid? Nah play Priest :D

imageimage

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    Bet you had to uninstall the game after that.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• PwndStarPwndStar Member Posts: 111

My realm they started right at 12:00 server time outside IronForge.

I highly doubt you "cracked up"

----------
    currentlyplaying:
    age of conan

• Shadow4482Shadow4482 Member Posts: 230
    Rofl theres a kid named  Gandallf in your screenshot, just a reflection of the WoW community.
  • ShanniaShannia Member Posts: 2,096

Of all the things you've ever posted, this has to be about the most lame yet...

Since you hate Blizzard so bad and had to let the world know the fireworks were late, it just goes to show you how ignorant you are that you'd keep paying a company $15 a month to a company you hate to play a game you have no respect for.

Seriously, get over yourself already.

Fear not fanbois, we are not trolls, let's take off your tin foil hat and learn what VAPORWARE is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

"Vaporware is a term used to describe a software or hardware product that is announced by a developer well in advance of release, but which then fails to emerge after having well exceeded the period of development time that was initially claimed or would normally be expected for the development cycle of a similar product."

• KurirKurir Member UncommonPosts: 244

Proving to yourself at least that you think the world revolves around you? Pathetic.

P.S. Buy a new clock and actually plug it in this time.

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164
    Lighten up or have a drink folks.

Hasn't anyone else ever shared something about a game they play that they found amusing? If not, then outfctrl and I must be in the minority here.

• pinkdaisypinkdaisy Member CommonPosts: 361

"blizzard's late again"

They're late because they were busy counting everyone's money.  Just imagine what the server cluster must look like to run MS Excel to tally those figures!

and my vote for mournings server cluster:

~PD

Scot

www.TheChippedDagger.com My 90-day 2D Java MMORPG project

They that can give up essential liberty for temporary safetey deserve neither. -- Ben Franklin
    If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. -- Milton Berle

• On my server people were selling fireworks for highly inflated prices. And "someguy" spammed a racial slur involving black people in org general chat. I wasn't really amazed at the new years fireworks, the community was better.