Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth coming back?

Hey, i play SWG just at the time ROTW came out for about a month and quit to WoW. After wasting pointless hours on WoW i want back i played a Bounty Hunter. I heard they brought back player bounties is this true? If you could have some pros/cons to coming back that would be good. thanks!

Beefy

Comments

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Yes, player bounties have returned and you no longer hunt just Jedi, but potentially anyone who participates in PvP.

Rather then read all the pros & cons here, my suggestion would be to try out the free Vet trial.  Since you cancelled before the NGE hit, you should have a trial available to you that lets you play your old character on a 14 day trial.  All you need to do is install the game from the disks you have (if you uninstalled) and then log into Launchpad and it should activate automatically.

• GullibleBeefGullibleBeef Member Posts: 10
    wow sweet ill do that now
  • GullibleBeefGullibleBeef Member Posts: 10
    i think imma have to reroll jedi for fun :)
  • locdog420692locdog420692 Member Posts: 41
    I play with a Bounty Hunter.  I think the fact that everyone is a Jedi is becoming a myth.  I saw one person as a Jedi on Tatooine last night while playing. 
  • RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638
    Originally posted by locdog420692

I play with a Bounty Hunter.  I think the fact that everyone is a Jedi is becoming a myth.  I saw one person as a Jedi on Tatooine last night while playing. 

Yeah , several people want to try other professions now since the expertise systems came out.