Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last Hour of 2006...

Enjoy it, it will never happen again in the history of ever~~!

Comments

• PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267
    Originally posted by LostGrace

omg, its the last hour of 2006 and im posting in a gaming forum.  how sad is that?  on top of that, im sick.

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286
    Originally posted by PlanoMM

omg, its the last hour of 2006 and im posting in a gaming forum.  how sad is that?  on top of that, im sick.

Well, its that, or watch the pre-pre-Ball dropping show, and given those two choices (Although, i suppose I could fire up Gears of War for the fiftteenth time since I got it), I pick the gaming forum.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

• PlanoMMPlanoMM Member Posts: 1,267
    Originally posted by mithrandir72

Originally posted by PlanoMM

Well, its that, or watch the pre-pre-Ball dropping show, and given those two choices (Although, i suppose I could fire up Gears of War for the fiftteenth time since I got it), I pick the gaming forum.

being sick on new years, sucks.  i dont feel like watching a movie, im too weak to out for new years, and i dont have the energy or motivation to play a game.  so i type.  but now me eyes are getting blurry, so im prolly gonna just go back to bed.  yay.

• LostGraceLostGrace Member Posts: 380
    Happy 2007. :)

• BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918

Yeah same here man. Props on the Pirate post by the way, excellent read.

Why are so many people sick today? I woke up with a cold, mind you last night I smoked some salvia and got drunk of wine before bed.

• Rreka'alRreka'al Member Posts: 450
    Only reason I'm stuck on the comp for New Year's is because my girlfriend is halfway across the country.

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286
    Originally posted by Boozbaz

Yeah same here man. Props on the Pirate post by the way, excellent read.

Why are so many people sick today? I woke up with a cold, mind you last night I smoked some salvia and got drunk of wine before bed.

Thanks. I'm a very passionate pirate supporter, as you might be able to tell.

I wasn't really sick, but last night my head felt a bit funny, and it wasn't from Alcohol.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola